Thread: Thrustmaster Weapons Control System MkII Throttle

Thrustmaster Weapons Control System MkII Throttle

Clearing out my old stuff from my parents' place. I know some of you guys play flight sims, so let me know if any of you guys (or anyone else you know) wants it for free. No free shipping, just pay me back via Paypal. I'd rather it goes to a good home rather than to the dumpster or sits in my Chambers taunting me everyday...

Administrator
    I'd be somewhat interested, but that's got a 15-pin serial connector, right? I'm not sure I have anything that could connect to it at this point.

Yes. Also, apparently the drivers are ancient and some dude had to work on rewiring the flightstick. I don't know if he ended up being able to use the throttle that he mentioned he'd wanted to buy. But the article is worth a read and it may be with contacting him: https://www.hackster.io/zachary_fiel...rection-08b793

Administrator
    That's definitely well outside my abilities, though interesting enough article.

Sure. Well, let me know if you or anyone you know who's a sim fan is interested in it. It's in my Chambers at the moment to remind myself that my Dad bought it for me in the mid-90s when it was certainly not cheap and was definitely leading edge (along with the Flightstick which was similar), and is now totally useless, so that when my kids are teenagers and ask me to buy something similar, I... hmmm. Not sure.

Donate it to Clint of LGR.

https://www.youtube.com/user/phreakindee

I'm not spending more money on this to make HIM money!