I used to use Photobucket to upload photos to post here but also to create online albums for my parents to view. I could send them a link to an album and they could scroll through the gallery by clicking "next" and "back" buttons on each photo, or even watch the whole album as a slideshow, I think.

I tried the same thing with postimage.org this weekend. That site works great for photo hosting for forum posts, but doesn't seem to have "next" and "back" buttons or a slideshow feature. Instead it requires a lot of "back" button clicking on the browser itself, which is kind of awkward since it requires so many clicks to view an album.

Example:

1. Open album.

2. Click on thumbnail of photo.

3. Click again to enlarge photo from "fits the window" to "actual size", if desired.

4. Now click "back" button on browser to see entire album again.

5. Repeat steps 2 through 4 for every photo in album, being careful to remember where in the list you are at all times.

Can you guys recommend any free sites that don't take so many mouse clicks and are more sequential, so they can see the pictures in order (such as with a "next" button).

Thanks.