Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nostalgia.

Nostalgia.

Came across this video the other night and I think it's a rather neat way to see how GT has progressed over the years.

There is also this, if you really want a nostalgia trip.

What suprized me the most I think is how well GT4 has acually held up. While yes, the game does look dated now, for it's age it still looks pretty damn good.

I've seen the second one before, very cool. Obligatory DMC sighting as well.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Funny, both of those were in my recommended feed on YouTube as well. I did also watch the one on Grand Valley Speedway through the years, that track has changed quite a bit.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Administrator
    Wow, how do I not remember that horrible Cardigans remix for the GT2 intro?

Junior Potato
    First one is still the best. I liked Manic Street Preachers back in the day, and that song is quite Anthemic.

I think the US and EU intros are very inferior to the JP intros, especially the GT4 one.

You didn't, Servo. I think that was the EU intro, because I remember the original GT2 intro was the normal Cardigans song.

Administrator
    *phew*

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    yeah, I noticed that too, thinking it didn't sound right...then found out it wasn't the same for every market.

I remember the bad QA in GT2, the "Palm Strip" dragstrip that was labeled but never included, and of course, the Camero (yes,Camaro) or whatever the car was under the cover on GT1 (probably just a Skyline)

What was the code for the milk truck again?

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    X, X, O, X, triangle, triangle, L1, L2, L1, L2, O, square, X, then you plug your controller into port two, pause the game, switch off the power at the mains, stick a knife in the toaster and plug it it, turn the mains on again and watch the fireworks, after that's done and the smoldering remains of your house are safe enough to enter, you should have unlocked the milk truck.

Usually takes one or two tries.