Thread: God, I love Regular Car reviews.

God, I love Regular Car reviews.

This one had me laughing almost the entire time. 2J swapped....Imprezza RS. This one's almost as good as the Cammaster.

I never get tired of his stuff. Most of my car guy friends just get angry when I link one of his videos. "What are all these stupid orgasm noises and comments about economics?!"

I like it.

Keith doesn't, which makes me like it more.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    He actually lives about 15 minutes away from me, went to my alma mater. I've never met the guy, always wanted to. It's just great because I recognize a lot of the back roads.

This one was recorded at the local SteelStacks, where we hold the local Cars & Coffee every month.

I've met the owner of the Brat several times, the car is gorgeous and immaculately restored.

And these Raceseng guys make beautiful 86 parts. I've been on a couple enthusiastic cruises with this FR-S Test Car of theirs, it's an amazing setup
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Anyone who can drop Chaucer quotes while reviewing cars, I can get behind.

I *do* wish the guy would shift better -- when he goes to redline in a gear, instead of up-shifting into the next gear and maintaining speed/coasting/slowing down, he just leaves it in gear clutch-out for a high-RPM engine-lug. Triggers my OCD.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    The only thing I don't like is on some of his videos, he goes so hardcore with some of the stuff he says that I don't want to forward it to my "normal" friends and family to watch.

Other than that he's also a big MR2 fan, so of course he's cool

Junior Potato
    He does great motorcycle reviews as well. Nobody is safe from his slick metaphors.