Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 MotoGP

Interesting article! Not just the technical stuff, but the comments about
    - what an amazing twist to the season (and Lorenzo career)
    - that a small change can be a big deal at this level

The race itself has a bit of a snooze, but very interesting in terms of the big picture. The timing with Lorenzos move is interesting. You wonder if Ducati are thinking “if only”

Uhm, can I say I find hilarious Suzuki is firing Iannone which has 66 points and is developing the bike while Rins is languishing at 33 points and rarely showing any talent or battling around the top 5 spots (I'm a Rins fan, so I'm pretty disappointed)?
    Meanwhile Danilo Petrucci is the ducati rider in the highest place in the actual season rankings at 71 points, compared to the 66 points of both Lorenzo and Dovizioso. LOL
    Crutchlow is 6th with 69 points while Pedrosa is 11th with 40 points (behind Jack Miller with a satellite Ducati at 49 points!).

Pedrosa in Yamaha satellite team, sponsored by Petronas, alongside Morbidelli. Team Angel Nieto with Aspar Martinez. They are finalizing the matter.

Oh my god!
    What a race - one of the most amazing races, that would be the most overtakes I’ve seen for a lead pack in MotoGP.

I always miss the good ones! Damn DVR wont set an automatic timer for "motorcycle racing".

Finally got around to watching the race on Youtube, without having it spoiled.

Holy crap, what a race. Shame about Rossi getting a bit screwed at the end.

Glad you got to see it and enjoy it.
    The finish didn’t quite match the rest of the race, but damn I haven’t seen a MotoGP race so close for so many riders for so long into the race. Was more like moto3 just with the big toys.

Concrete Surfing <--- Open for video

Saw that the other day Crazy.

Also, what is going on at Yamaha? From what I can gather, Rossi is still on point, but the bike can't be good. Zarco seems to be nowhere compered to earlier in the season, and Vinales seems to be completely lost. Is there just no mid season development going on there, or what?

And it was pretty amazing to see what that tank change did for Lorenzo at first, but he just keeps performing. Can't believe what a turn around he's had at Ducati too. He was basically a joke before that change.