Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 MotoGP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2018 MotoGP

Livin' on the edge: How Is Marc Márquez winning #MotoGP world titles with lots of crashes and very few points? @DennisNoyes looks at the numbers >>> http://cycleworld.co/SgpJmT #QatarGP

I was checking my Cable guide to record the sessions, and was like WTF? Not live?! THen I realized that Qatar nights = midday here. Yay!

Go Rossi!

Go KTM!

Fuckoff, Marc and Jorge!

Junior Potato
    I really like Marquez, despite my preference for Rossi.

He's one of the most exciting riders in years and quite possibly the fastest human being to ever hop on a motorcycle.

I'm glad that he was birthed into this plane of existence at roughly the same time that Rossi exists, so that the two of them can go about it like mad men for our entertainment.

I think it's one of those things that historians will be talking about in 2000 years time.
    Last edited by Rare White Ape; March 16th, 2018 at 05:33 PM.

No doubt, Marquez may be one of the best to ever throw a leg over. I feel about him like I do LeBron, or Hamilton, or I did about Schumacher (though he was so clinical/boring compared to the others). Massive respect, but I love to root against him.

I do love that he will absolutely put it all on the line to win (or just be fast). Most of the time he's either on the top step of the podium or walking out of a gravel pit.
    Last edited by Freude am Fahren; March 16th, 2018 at 07:43 PM.

Just finished watching FP4 & quali... how sweet it is!

Looking forward to another amazing and entertaining season.
    Go Marc!

Holy fuck. Finish.

This season will be good

Great race.
    Interesting how often the fastest lap was set by someone outside the top 4. Then at the end the front guys put the hammer down!

I liked it a lot.
    Not going to spoil it but felt like a lot of middle fingers to people whining about the usual in MotoGP.

Spoiler:
    Rossi being the best Yamaha rider and being able to compete at his age, Dovizioso showing he has the balls to be a champion, goddamn Marquez still delivering and trying... all the rest, pfff, although well done to Crutchlow and Petrucci, and Vinales salvaged a really abysmal weekend.
    Zarco was never going to win, let alone be on the podium, Pedrosa is doing a Coulthard and Rins threw away all the good he was doing on a still problematic bike.
    I think Ducati will have to decide something about Lorenzo in 6 months or so, IF he continues this way...