I can't get to Netflix.com from work, and being the impatient sort I am, I thought I'd ask here in addition to looking it up on their site when I get home.

Has anyone here ever bought Netflix service for someone else? I'm wondering what is the best way to do it. I'd like for my parents to be able to log in and watch Netflix whenever they want but never to see a bill. I've seen Netflix gift cards for sale in grocery stores but I don't want them to have to bother with typing in card numbers and whatever else goes along with that every month, or whenever they've used up one gift card and need to start another one. I'd just like them to be able to turn on their newly discovered* smart TV, select Netflix, and start binge-watching, while the bill comes to me every month to pay.

Can I just give Netflix my parents' email address for login purposes but have the bill sent to my email address? Seems like that would work but often when I try stuff like that these days I end up going in circles and ending up in a hellish four-hour wait on the telephone in hopeless desperation for a human halfway 'round the world to pick up the phone so we can get busy not understanding each other.

Thanks for any recommendations.

*In case you guys think I'm clueless about some tech stuff (and I am!), my parents have had a 60" HDTV for a couple of years now but just recently realized it can connect to their wi-fi and get Netflix and other stuff from the internet. We no longer live nearby so I can't just drive over there and get everything set up for them.