Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 4

I have the Ferrari 812 and ‘94 Prelude as the inly cars left that I don’t own. I’ll get the 812 soon, as I’m almost at the limit for the Starcard reward for money made from businesses. Hopefully, the Prelude will be a prize car soon.

I have a tune up for the Playground Game for an El Camino. LS swap, AWD, rally susp. and dirt tires. It’s a bit lighter than most vehicles in the class, and makes good power.

Administrator
    I've got the 812, not sure about the Prelude. I know F7 has a checklist, does FH4 have the same?

Yes. If you pause the game, and go all the way over to ‘Cars’, it’s on the bottom right of that tab.

Got the 812 this morning, but I see they’ve added a 2019 Aston DB Superlegera.

Administrator
    Thanks! Looks like I've only got two cars I don't have, both that 2019 DBS Superleggera and the 2017 Vanquish Zagato.

Oh, I see both of them are 50% completion bonuses for the next two weeks, so that answers how to get them.

Administrator
    Got my second 812 Superfast and was surprised to see how low the auction cap was on it, I think it was like 700k.

I'm assuming the market is flooded because everyone just unlocked it.

I actually bought a third Plymouth Fury last season so I could sell it this season. But now it's even cheaper. Hah.

I think waiting a few more weeks would prove beneficial.

Administrator
    That's what I would have thought, but I checked the auction house before that and there were none available.

Cynically, I was hoping that there are more users that haven't actually finished all the "business stories" with three stars than have done it, and that many of those users might not even be aware that they will get an 812 when they do hit the money goal, and figured I could make a few bucks off some suckas.

If anyone is interested in using the Cayman GT4 for the Trial, I put a tune out. Didn't do a whole lot of actual tuning besides trying to make it more responsive for the second race. But the combination of parts works well.

Administrator
    Is that downranked 2019 GT3 RS that you put up previously eligible for the Trial? I was planning on using that beast.

Oh yeah! As long as it's a Track Toy below 900, which I believe it is.
    That would probably be perfect, because snow tires needed to go on to downrank it.