Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 4

Administrator
    Sweet, I can live with missing out on those two for now, and I assume the spring barn find will come back next spring.

I’d imagine you can just buy them in the auction house now anyway? I bought 2 Civics if you want me to sell you a cheap one.

Administrator
    I'm down. I'll let you know when I'm back from Israel. Thanks!

The update is supposed to be out right? It’s not triggering for me.

Junior Potato
    Peeps, may I please draw your attention to this post?

http://gtxforums.net/showthread.php?...l=1#post128631

I've picked up a new XB1S to play this, and I've got a massive deadzone when (steering) going from centre to full left on the joystick - from centre to half of the distance left does nothing. From centre to right is perfect.

I plugged the controller into Windows 10 and the calibration is fine.

I played 30 mins of RDR2 and if the problem is still there, it's not noticeable. My character goes right or left at the same input either side.

Anyone else suffered this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Thanks for sending the request for an invite to the club, we're now three drivers strong!
    M4FFU is me

Administrator
    I've got two drift zones left to get 3 stars on all the PR stunts. They're in deep snow during the winter season, but otherwise I think they're both really muddy, so none of the formula drift cars seem to work there. I want that achievement, dammit.

Same, that's all I have left.
    I was playing yesterday with a few friends and I commented on how the snowy drift zones seem to be really, really narrow; Very difficult to maintain point accumulation in them. They all agreed immediately. I'm gonna wait until non-winter seasons to try these zones again.

Drift zones are bumming me out so outside of Forzathons I refuse to do them. At least the game doesn't really penalize you for not doing them.