Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 4

Administrator
    AFAIK, no, but you also basically don't have to interact with the randoms either. I don't get much out of it, but I have to admit when I went back to play FH3 to get one of the forzathon cars it was sorta disappointing to realize that the other drivers out there were just AI and not real people.

If someone you know is playing, there's generally a tile on the Horizon tab that lets you jump into their server. That said, I'm not sure what you do at that point because the "convoy" system seems completely broken. I'm not even sure what it's supposed to do outside of telling you one of your friends joined your convoy, then immediately telling you your friend left your convoy, and even if they didn't leave, I'm not sure what you're supposed to do in a convoy.

Administrator
    Letting the train hit you makes for fun physics: https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comme...wants_to_know/

Went back to FH3 the other day and the amount of annoying drivatars on the road was awful. Big fan of ghosted players

Also, highly recommend grabbing the KTM X-Bow GT4 in the Forzathon shop and full decking it out with the racing V12 and turbos. That thing has in unbelievable down force. My buddy and I have been destroying speed zones with it.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Letting the train hit you makes for fun physics: https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comme...wants_to_know/
    Cheap way to fast travel

Administrator
    Winter season is here, and the forzathon shop features the 1980 Renault 5 Turbo FE and 2016 Gymkhana 10 Ford Focus RS RX. Both repeats, already.

I don't even play that much and have something like 1,500 FP banked when the game is a couple of months old. Hopefully this gets better when the expansion comes out in a week or so.

Ah. I'm sans internet at home at the moment and was worried I'd miss out on something good; got one of those and so not bothered by the Focus. I don't even bother with the weekly stuff; few forzathon live events and you can rake up points quick enough to afford the special cars each week.

Administrator
    Definitely, though usually the weekly goal is pretty easy, I usually bang it out in like 20-30 minutes, and it gets you a ton of points. I really hope they come up with some ideas for the Forzathon Live events though. Every once in a while you get a drift one which is kinda fun, but the speed trap ones are consistently boring as hell or you get the "rack up a bunch of air skills" in some place with almost no bumps, so it's just everyone driving back and forth across the one bump big enough to get air off of.

True. I don't bother unless I'm in a 'hmm, what to do moment' and the pink circle appears. Arm 205 T16 and go ham

Fortune Island Launch Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-e_447DY4U

New cars included:

2019 Lamborghini Urus
    2018 BMW M5
    2017 Ram 1500 Rebel TRX Concept
    2002 Koenigsegg CC8S
    2018 Exomotive Exocet Off-Road
    2012 Lamborghini Aventador J
    2010 Saleen S5S Raptor
    1953 Morris Minor Series II Traveler
    2018 Funco Motorsports F9
    2015 Hoonigan GYMKHANA 8 Ford Fiesta ST RX43

Administrator
    It was sorta a revelation to find out that I can change cars mid Forzathon Live (or pretty much anything). I somehow just totally missed the "deliver me a new car" thing for the longest time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    It was sorta a revelation to find out that I can change cars mid Forzathon Live (or pretty much anything). I somehow just totally missed the "deliver me a new car" thing for the longest time.
    Yea it's nice. Also if you knocked down all the fast travel boards you can teleport yourself to places which is very handy for danger sign events. Some danger signs take a while to drive back to the ramp.

Is there a way to quick swap tires? Every winter I put winters on all my fav cars and it's very tedious. I would rather have a saved tuning setup or something where I can just swap it on the go.