Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Forza Horizon 4

I actually got everything done except the daily challenges.

Take a look through your Festival planner... there are many seasonal activities I had completed in past months that are counting again in future seasons. I have only one more "Trial" to do.

Also, I did the Ranked Adventure qualifying. Oh my god that was obtuse and annoying. Still had fun, but good lord is the matchmaking a slog. I also think there's a TON of desync going on that's just straight up not addressed. Either way, if you qualify, it looks like that completes the Ranked Adventure for every single Series 7 season moving forward.

Did you have to do it for team, playground, and free-for-all or just one of them?

So, I did it for just one - Team Racing.

But I think you can do it for anything. Not sure. Missed the opportunity to get the new free-for-all achievement if that's the case.

PG are changing the requirements for the 100% goals to 80% for the festival playlist. I think that's the right call - after a few tries at the playground weekly where my team just quits around me, I gave up on trying to do it and just wrote off getting the 100% goals. That and going on vacation tomorrow for four days meant there was no way I'd get all the dailies, now I still have a shot at getting everything.