Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Forza Horizon 4

Hoo boy, it's tough to find a decent team for the trial this week.

Caterham? Terrible car, no tuning allowed it seems and Drivatars are godlike!

Just be careful with the throttle and it's pretty easy to spank the drivatars. Basically do everything you can to not light up the rears and even though it'll feel slow, it won't be.

Also, a couple of spots where you can carry way more speed than the drivatars think is the last corner in the first race (you can cut massively inside the driving line the game thinks is there), and the first corner in the last race. That first corner is an easy cruising 4th gear corner, but the drivatars always slow down way too much for it.

Thanks for the tips!
    I'm contemplating skipping this Trial because the only thing I dislike more than the stock Caterham in this game is the FE version!

Oh, definitely, and that FE version is pretty common from wheelspins in my experience, common enough that I don't think I've ever had one actually sell in the auction house, I just get rid of them when they come in.

An upcoming update will allow you to sell cars back to the game, so Id hang on to those high dollar cars.

Woooo! Great news.

That's so good to hear. When I get a car on a wheelspin now, I keep thinking "Oh, yaay, I won 'work'!"