Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 4

Junior Potato
    Yeah but what are your feelings about that leak?

Administrator

So I came across this song browsing my followed Soundcloud artists.... what are the chances this is the theme song in FH4?
    https://soundcloud.com/seven-lions/s...aliene-horizon

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    I'm a little happier that it's been outed as a leak. Wouldn't t mind maybe going there in a Horizon eventually, but yeah. And those pics all look very Need 4 Speedy too.

Administrator
    Britain it is.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar

Administrator
    According to the "all the info" thread on the /r/forza subreddit, FH4 will be either 4K or 60fps on the XBox One X, you get to pick, but you don't get both. Makes me happy that it'll work on the PC too as I've gotten very spoiled with FH3 and F7, although it did end up having me drop another $220 or so on a terabyte SSD since I'm so low on room already. It's insane that F7 is about 100gb, I'm assuming FH4 will be larger.

Administrator
    From reddit, FH4 information dump from Q&A at E3.

• Drag & Snow Tires still in
    • Competitive 6v6 Team PVP mode called Team Adventure with leaderboards, based on skill rather than XP, also works with playground games like king of the hill, infected, flag rush.
    • There will only be one Horizon Festival site.
    • Horizon Festival set in ruins of a castle, contains drag strip and drift pad
    • You can progress through the game through painting, tuning, streaming.
    • The 10 houses act as mini-festival sites where you can customize and tune cars, costs in-game credits to buy and the front driveway of your house works as a forzavista site.
    • Traffic cars have roof racks carrying bikes, sufrboards, ladders, etc for variety
    • Danger Signs and Drift Zones are back, can be done in a group ala Burnout Paradise
    • You can use the rewind feature during co-op races, it won't affect other drivers or their lap times.
    • Online photo mode, and you can pause the game online.
    • There will be hourly, daily, and weekly forzathons, you get forzathon points for doing them and can spend them in a forzathon shop.
    • Goliath race will be back.
    • Horizon Edition cars will be there but will be named Forza Edition to match FM7.
    • Wheelspins, drone mode, auction house, and clubs are all returning
    • There will be no real world race tracks in the game
    • Lots of new "parts" added to the game: body kits, wide bodies, hot rod kits, off road kits, drift suspension.
    • Router creator allows you to create point to point and circuit races in game.
    • Groove music is teh dead, no replacement.
    • Deformable mud ala the Blizzard Mountain deformable snow.

Route creator

Administrator
    Some more explanation of the online functionality. Claims sound good, but not holding my breath until I see it in action.