Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 4

Administrator
    I just shared a B class 037 setup that worked really well for me. It's basically got no engine upgrades, it's mostly tires, suspension, and weight reduction. It won't do much in a straight line, but it grips hard enough that the first half of the lap of the first race didn't require brakes, just lift off the throttle coming into the corner to get it to rotate slightly and power back out. Hopefully that helps!

I actually managed to do the Retro Rally against Highly Skilled drivatars with my B class 037 (I've also another one, more powerful): I had confused the difficulty level with the Unbeatable one in the Aston Martin co op race.
    I think I may be able to manage to do, but I'll have to redo at least the 80s series.
    Cool beans... phew. I'll try to finish the Spring stuff and then I'll look into the Adventures.
    Fast Travel is disappointing: you have to pony up for it, and at times is not available at all anyway.
    It starts to feel a chore to have to drive from events to events...

Administrator
    There are a bunch of "Fast Travel" boards throughout the world that reduce the cost of fast travel, when you get all of them it's free. Then another one of the houses' perks is that you can fast travel anywhere. It didn't take me long to get that going, now I just fast travel all the time unless I feel like cruising.

Yep, there should be some free maps online showing all the fast travel boards if you want to get it done quick. I fast travel literally everywhere. Even during Forzathons

Administrator
    Best way to handle the forzathon live parts where you have to do a danger sign. Complete jump, fast travel back to the other side and run at it again.

I've done 25 of the fast travel signs so far, I'm trying to get as many signs as possible, I did get that the cost will lessen more signs I destroy.

Abandoned the weekly challenge on the 959... god, that car is awful.
    Also, how I am supposed to get up there?

2019-08-27 16_47_54-Greenshot.jpg

Administrator
    There are these "danger sign" jump ramps that unlock as you move along through the game, eventually one will show up on the other side of the church that you can use to launch up there.

And I liked the 959 . It does have a tendency to get a little sideways in high speed corners, but if you just hold maintenance throttle through those it usually stabilizes.

Administrator
    Oh, also, for the 959 challenges, there is no difficulty requirement, so you can do that stuff on the easiest difficulty. That last part, for the ultimate near misses, the easiest way to get that is go the wrong way on the long north-south freeway. It's easier if you upgrade the car to go faster, the "Ultimate" part is based on closing speed and how close you get, but you need to be doing ~175mph or so to have enough closing speed to get Ultimate.

I'm trying to complete the 959 challenge, even at the lowest difficulty, but even if I win the races no progress is scored in the Weekly challenge. WTF?
    I'm at loss about it.