Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 4

Don't bother with Playground Games haha, you will get that Clio a million times over in wheelspins. Or just buy it in the auction house.

Well, good point!
    I'd need to start to rack up money for next week Lambo Centenario weekly Forzathon challenge... I don't have that car!

Got my Xbox One S today (1Tb, 2 controllers).
    I'm a bit disappointed in the Xbox version of the game you cannot deactivate "motion blur"; it's the setting almost everyone turns off on PC on any game, waste of video resources and sickness inducing fake effect.
    Game runs ok, albeit I can see part where it lags to load and to pass from a scene to another: pretty noticeable after having played the PC version.

Anyhow, question: me and my friend cannot manage to race together online.
    I invite him in my "convoy", he joins and then the game keeps telling me that I've to create a point of encounter for everyone, I do (green dot on the map) but nothing happens.
    Also I tried started both a coop and a PvP event with only my Convoy crew able to join: it tells me it's waiting for people to join while no invite to the event gets to my friend.
    WTF?
    We are both on the game, both friends in the Xbox app and so it results in the game... but to no avail.

Also I've managed to plug my headphones to the joypad: it works but the volume is really low and there's no way to getting it higher.

Administrator
    I don't actually know how to get the multiplayer stuff working right. It clearly can be done because I've had ranked team things more than once where one side was all part of the same actual team/club, so it must be doable. Maybe poke around on forzamotorsport.net's forums and see if there's any advice there?

I hadn't noticed the motion blur, but it's amazing to me how much worse the game performs on the console vs. on my PC. I pretty much only play on the PC now.

Blerp, that is very strange.

Ideally, once you invite to convoy and they accept, they should be loaded in to your game pretty seamlessly. They should appear as a green player icon on the map.

I don't understand the message they send you. You shouldn't have to set a group waypoint. Unless that's more of a tutorial / feature notification.

I agree with Servo to check the forzamotorsport.net forums. Topic may have been covered? Sorry can't be of more help. But FWIW I use online convoy pretty often and it's usually pretty easy. Sometimes there's an odd network/connection hiccup, but not too often.

Maybe we found the culprit: he has not yet done the Ranked Classified Adventure ten races stuff.
    We will see.

Also... I can't manage to log in the game right now. On PC it always crashes after the initial load (after the Senna intro), on the Xbox it did start, but all my Seasons percentage is fucked up: today was at 99% for this Spring, now it saying I'm at 87%... and I miss only the Forzathon daily challenge that is going to be available in 16-17 hours, I've indeed completed everything else, so 99% was correct. WTF are they doing with the game???
    Last edited by Blerpa; September 24th, 2019 at 01:37 PM.

Administrator
    Eegads - I was able to run it last night just fine, I'll check when I get home today.

Now it works on PC, there was an update in the Windows Store, but still the completion percentage is fucked up now. 87% when it should be 99%.

Administrator
    The playlist doesn't show anything missing? Maybe something got crossed up and if you do tomorrow's daily thing, it'll reset itself.

Also, that is irritating as hell that for some reason, it doesn't seem to auto-update. I'm pretty sure I've tried a couple of times to set it to do that, but any time there's an update I have to go in and manually install it.

Meh, just released and some crap added, may be due to these new add-ons.
    Fucking unfair to add new stuff and lower your season completion percentage when there's only 1 day left to the month change.

"Version

Xbox: 1.349.174.0
    PC: 1.349.162.2

SERIES 14 UPDATE
    Update for Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs.
    To be released on 24th September 2019.

NEW FEATURES
    Route Blueprint Improvements
    This update adds new editing tools to Route Blueprint, to allow you to better edit and tweak your Routes after testing them, and before saving them. After having tested a Route with one or more checkpoint, you will be able to enter Checkpoint Editor mode. In this mode you can:
    • Jump to any checkpoint in your route and edit their width and placement
    • Completely redraw your route from any checkpoint, including changing the endpoint
    • Convert a circuit race to a point-to-point, or vice-versa

New Achievements
    This update adds 11 new Achievements, worth 250 GamerScore. Earn these by completing recently-added Horizon Stories, and certain activities in Festival Playlist. These new Achievements are retroactively unlocked if you would already have completed them.

Sell Duplicate Cars in WheelSpin
    This update adds the ability to sell duplicate cars won in Horizon WheelSpin and Super WheelSpin, for 50% of the base value.

Improved Search Functionality for Event Blueprints
    This update adds a number of new ways to search for Event Blueprints through the Creative Hub tab in the Pause Menu. You can now search for Event Blueprints that feature specific Car Themes, like Modern Muscle, specific Car Classes, like S2, or even routes that feature a specific Starting Location, like Tarn Hows. You can also filter by Route Length and Circuit type.

Direct Share Code for Event Blueprints
    This update adds 9-digit Share Codes to all Event Blueprints, view them by pressing the Right Stick while browsing Event Blueprints in the Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub. You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.

New Showcase Remix – A Contest of Giants
    Go toe-to-toe with Horizon’s hovercraft pilot once more! In this new Showcase Remix, you’ll be driving the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 during a spring downpour. Come hill or high water, prove once again that traction is king! Complete the regular version of The Behemoth Showcase first to unlock the remixed version.

Showcase Remix – Night Flight
    Relive those 80s synth vibes by racing a jet-black plane, in a jet-black Lamborghini on a warm summer’s night! Be sure to complete the regular version of The Delta-Wing Showcase first to unlock the remix, and make progress towards your Showman Star Card.

Cross-Platform Fixes
    • Fixed an issue where the distance traveled stat was not updating correctly
    • Fixed an issue where Showcases won stat was not updating correctly in Star Card. You will need to go and re-race the showcase events to get the stat to increase correctly.
    • Fixed an issue where players could get stuck on the Festival Playlist screen when first reaching the Horizon Roster
    • Fixed an issue where the Player Houses stat would not update correctly
    • Fixed a livery issue on the Austin Taxi which would cause some decals to invert or disappear
    • Various stability and performance improvements

Festival Playlist Score Fix
    The issue which was affecting some Festival Playlist scores not being correct can be fixed with these steps.
    • Open Festival Playlist
    • View History
    • Select Series in question
    • Exit festival playlist
    • Re-enter festival playlist to trigger missed rewards

PC Fixes
    Fixed a memory leak that could occur in replay mode, post-race

Xbox Fixes
    No Xbox-Specific Fixes"