Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 4

Administrator
    Hah, I got it a while back but hadn't thought about that. I'll have to drive it around tomorrow.

I'm now saving the Trial for the end of what I do each week just so I have something to look forward to after the work portion of the program. That said, I still never bother with the playground games - I guess I should once so I can get the achievement of getting 100% of a season.

Administrator
    This week's Trial was actually really fun. C class lightweight cars. Of course, every single member of my team other than me showed up in an unmodified Ferrari 166MM, and the entire AI team was Ferrari 166MM's (5 unmodified, one at C594). My C600 Lotus Elan Sprint made short work of the others, and my team did surprisingly well, so I can only complain so much.

Administrator
    Put up a tune for the Evo IX in the trial. It's really just that it's one of the two eligible cars that can take winter tires, but it's such a cakewalk that I figured I'd share it just in case.

Administrator
    Some anagrams shown in the Forza teaser stream for the next series. Per the top comment on the reddit thread:

• 5 Carrots Too Loyal - Toyota Corolla SR5
    • Oily Cottage Cat - Toyota Celica GT
    • Tom Go Ratty 2 - Toyota MR2 GT
    • Rot My Tacos 2 - Toyota MR2 SC

Goin' Toyota crazy.

Administrator
    I really enjoyed the trial setup I ended up with this week, used a 1971 Skyline 2000GT-R and kept it RWD, gave it sport tires, stripped out the weight and then gave it more power than it should have. It's way more tail-happy than my usual setups, but not overly so, and it actually does well in a straight line. Cakewalk for all three races this week, which is good because my teammates sucked more than usual.

Administrator
    In the Forzathon Shop today (10th of June), you can get the 2017 Chevy Camaro ZL1 Preorder Car for 100FP. It's one of the few cars I didn't have and as far as I know the only other way to get it is to have pre-ordered the game from a specific retailer, so if you're lookin' to be a completionist you might want to hop in and grab it. It'll be gone at 7:30AM PDT on the 11th.

Administrator
    Some new cars coming.

Nice! Looking forward to getting back in to it.

Can't wait for the MR2s!!!
    With that said the last update (Yesterday, I think) borked the completion percentage: people think it doesn't register Rivals completion in the count, or so they reckon.