Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 4

I understand exactly the feel.
    I mean, the Eclipse is a nice car to drive but the rate of completion parts to do was fucked up.
    By the time me and my mate did it we were bored stiff!

Lately Forza series has been a whole host of problems for me on PC: Forza Motorsports 7 either crashes at boot or if I go to the saloon or in my garage rendering cars (tried everything, reinstalled the game, updated the Nvidia driver, etc.), Forza Horizon 4 has the usual problems but today it happened the worst.
    I don't know how but the game (on PC) did take like 40 minutes to synchronize... and after that the horror: game was reset to the very start. 0% completed.
    The game on the Xbox is instead still with my profile but with 2 weeks old data.
    I tried to reset the FH4 install on the PC, then reboot the PC, sync... and yet again total reset of my profile.

And if I try to sync otherwise it keeps saying that the data from the other device is not ready. Tried for hours.

So right now, aside from the PC install being fucked this is the situation:
    . Cloud save sync is reset to zero.
    . Xbox Offline save is two weeks old but at least with my profile still existing.

How can I delete the cloud save and replace it with the one on the Xbox?
    Any help?

Lately the games have been terrible. I'm truly fed up with the terrible way they handle about everything, I may avoid future entries in the series.

Administrator
    Eegads, I'll poke around and see if I can find anything about forcing the cloud save to use what you've got on the XBox. That sucks. Unfortunately, their support is pretty notoriously slow as well.

Administrator
    This is about the closest thing I've seen to how to try to get it to sync: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/com...9z/force_sync/

Have you reached out to their support? I know they're slow, but maybe they've got something.

Apparently the Series 29 update is out a little early because the PG is getting the game prepped for Series X/S launch next week, so we know the cars!

New:
    1987 Mercedes AMG Hammer
    1990 Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer

Returning:
    1995 BMW 850CSI

Administrator
    Well, those are a lot better than things like the Velociraptor.

Administrator
    Speaking of the Velociraptor, yet another monster-sized truck that looks tougher than it is: https://twitter.com/KTLA/status/1324236322832150528

Administrator
    I see they also put up a "backstage pass", which looks like it's a token you can redeem at some point for one of a set of hard to find cars, rather than just having the one prize car. I like that idea, but so far no pre-order cars in that list and the only car I don't have is the Aston Martin PO. Still, it's nice for people who might be missing a few of the harder to find cars like the 812 Superfast, might make it take a little less waiting before they can snag one.

Junior Potato
    New game mode called Super7, basically Forge for Forza. Create your own stunt challenges and share them online.

Administrator
    It's almost like they realized that the Hot Wheels add-on for FH3 was a much more logical choice for a tie-in than Lego.

It looks fun, but part of it looks like more grandiose versions of the cross-country races, which are always my least favorite. Too many jumps with tight tolerances make it super easy for a small mistake to completely ruin your race, and I see a lot of those concrete pipes that are always a pain in the ass in the preview.