Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2

I'm stuck trying to win the dice game challenge. Fucking stupid ass game that is!

Female Masturbatory Aid
    The Domino one?

I know nothing about Dominoes, and the #9 challenge looks like another "fuck off" candidate.

Yeah, dominos sorry.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Ok, yep. It's shit.

I got the blackjack one, but like you my first attempts I was beaten by the dealer.
    Got it - my last 2 wins happened quite close together.
    Yes annoying and not really much skill

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I decided to stop in and take a shot at it again.

First hand:
    2,3,5,7,J - FUCK
    Second hand:
    A,3,4,7,5...dealer has 6 showing, flips a 10, draws a 4, draw...FUCK YOU

The fact they "require" you to get this three times is asinine. If it's (and it is) purely RNG, once should have been enough...

Junior Potato
    Time for a thread resurrection.

This looks gob smacking on PC. Watch it and smack your gob!

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Since I found the dedicated RDR2 thread, and since I've completed the game, my random thoughts:

Edited to note I'm on PS4

Overall excellent game, with a few really annoying parts

I love the storyline, it really captures IMO, the idea of a small band of outlaws with certain ideals, but led by a cult of personality that they are uncomfortable in leaving outright, even if they know it's for the best. It also fits into the next (previous) game really well and I want to play it again

The controls are too annoying and I think there's too many different bars and parts of bars you have to fill up...it's a bit confusing

Speaking of the controls, I've accidentally shot people I wanted to greet, accidentally punched my horse I wanted to check inventory, accidentally dynamited myself more times than I can count.

I know the R* team have been given a lot of flack for pushing their devs, and I think they should be trying to limit the focus a bit more. No my horses cajones do not need to grow and shrink and I think I should call my horse doctor if my horse is pooping every 5 minutes.

I didn't enjoy fishing at all, so YMMV

I agree with a video I saw about R* being way too literal and set in stone with mission goals these days where you can't diverge at all from the mission plan, whereas you could back in the earlier GTA days.

Do they have a R* India team, because looking at the credits, woooow a LOT of Indian names...not that there's anything wrong with that, just an observation

Junior Potato
    They’re outsourcing the dev crunch to a place where it’s cheaper and labour laws mean that crunch is morally ok.

Oh sorry, this ain’t GTXF/pol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockstar_India

FWIW, I do remember thinking that the level of refinement that The Witcher 3 had might not be possible at US/Western European software developer salaries, which from what I've seen are 2-4 times as much as they are in Poland.