Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2

That is what I'm liking so far, the slower pace and not being forced into doing any missions.
    Also liking all the little micromanaging things too, which I can image won't be to everyone's taste either.

Junior Potato
    3-4 more hours today. No deep urge to continue, like with GTAV or BotW. I’d rather be playing old school RDR on my Xbox One.

Or Dark Souls on my Switch.

I am genuinely thinking that this is a massive fail on the part of Rockstar. Sad.

Junior Potato
    I *knew* something was amiss here:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...emption-2s-hdr

Turn off HDR, you’ll get a better image, at least for now if they patch it later… if it’s fixable.

I'm enjoying it so far, but once online play hits, t won't be playing single player hardly at all, if at all. For me, the story mode is just training for the online.

The pace is far more relaxed than what I m used to in GTA online. It is easier to get out of trouble in GTA when you're wanted. I just don't think you can create that much chaos in RDR2 without getting killed, and still having a bounty afterwards.

Enjoying it, looks great, pace slow, too easy to bump your horse into someone and next thing you know the sheriff is shooting at you for $10 instead of asking for the bounty.
    Hadnt played much of the original, so trying to soak this one up.

I picked up the standard edition to play over my winter break from school.

Junior Potato
    It gets better around chapter four.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I picked up a One S last weekend and RDR2. I've only just made it out of the snow.

It will take some getting used to with all the stamina/etc micro-managing. I'm still hopelessly obsessed with AC Odyssey at the moment.

Buying the new Xbox lead me to buy a new monitor. Since I play it at my desk on the computer monitor and headset. Essentially, I spent $1100 for one game. ffs

RDR2 is good, imo. Played about four hours the first session. About 3.5 of that was Chapter 1.

So Ive realised that RedDead is leaking into my real life - I keep seeing animals and thinking - what weapon to shoot that?
    My local turkeys better watch out, they are about as passive as the in game turkeys - you could walk over and knife them!
    Luckily crocodiles are a few thousand kms away - Ive gotten very casual about wandering around alligators.