Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

Hands-on Impressions from IGN:
    "it feels great"
    "feel like Iron Man"
    "shooting is fine"
    "way too much Borderlands-style candy on screen"

Get that weak shit off my track

Tons of new stuff at the Microsoft conference, some of which looks very impressive.

I was going to embed a bunch of it, but damn. SO MANY. Go here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Ip_1bYkRlB8cVP
    Get that weak shit off my track

Junior Potato
    Forza Horizon 4! Available October 2nd. I think MS is pulling out the stops.

Set in Old Blighty, so more driving-on-the-left hijinks

Junior Potato
    Here’s a gameplay demo from on-stage, which is totally not scripted and pre-produced with real live actors…

Junior Potato
    Next up, Halo Infinite. Not much is known aside from the franchise going in “new and unexpected directions”.

My guess is always online open (ring) world excuse to sell you Xbox Live subscriptions.

Junior Potato
    From Software has a new game and it’s a Samurai-‘em-up called Sekiro. Activision is publishing it and it’s out next year.

Junior Potato
    Crackdown has doubled-down on being a Terry Crews simulator. Honestly it’s a bit cringy but hey, I’m probably not the target audience. Feb next year.

Junior Potato
    The Division 2, March 15 next year. This time it takes place in Washington DC.

Junior Potato
    Microsoft has announced three new Gears of War games. First off, there’s GoW 5 in the mainline series, then Gears Tactics, which will be an XCOM-style tactics shooter, and finally Gears Pop, which will be a mobile game associated with those FunkoPop bobble heads you see everywhere. High hopes for that one!

Junior Potato
    CDPR released a new trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 and it looks great. Who knows what it will be about?

They’ve got no release date yet, so my little hunch is that it may end up being a cross-gen game appearing on the next Xboxes and PlayStations. They’ve put too much work into it for it to be left in this generation.