Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

Junior Potato
    Ummm, Battletoads, anyone?

I almost wasn’t going to post this trailer but then I realised I could make a joke about how this might finally be the return to form that Rare fans have been waiting for.

Junior Potato
    DMC5. Looks delightfully campy. I want to marry that bespectacled redneck.

Not sure if this is Xbox exclusive but who knows? Probably not.

Junior Potato
    Ya want more DOOM? Of course you do. I hope Doom Eternal is exactly like 2016’s Doom, just… with more Doom.

Junior Potato
    Busy day with Microsoft announcing half the AAA games that are coming to all platforms, and conveniently leaving Sony free to cover their four big exclusives for the next 18 months, followed by Bethesda with more than a few good things on the way including Doom, above. There are two new RPGs coming in the future via the publisher.

One is called Starfield, and it’s a sci-fi RPG which is set, presumably, in the future:

The other is The Elder Scrolls 6, a medieval RPG which is set, presumably, in the past:

Junior Potato
    Bethesda also has something for those patient little fans of killing Nazis with Wolfenstein Youngblood, a game set in Paris in 1980 in which you play as BJ’s twin daughters, and set about killing Nazis. Good formula.

Junior Potato
    Bamco is making a IP mashup 3D fighting game called Jump Force that features characters from a couple of pretty popular manga properties, including Dragonball and Naruto. Gameplay looks pretty bland, but has beautiful graphics and could be fun if you watch cartoons in the morning before going to work.

Junior Potato
    Devolver Digital is just the best publisher, and their E3 'conferences' have been great to watch.

They announced three games this year, but you might as well watch the whole thing. It's worth it.

So, this far I've been interested only in Bethesda's games, aside from that damn Fallout 76 (blah, survival mmo...).
    Also Halo Infinite and Tunic... how cute is that?

Junior Potato
    Yeah it’s been pretty boring so far. But we’ve got Sony and Nintendo on the way. Ubisoft was only a few hours ago but I’m at work today so I haven’t seen anything yet. And the PC show might have something.

Junior Potato
    More Death Stranding, 8 minutes in which none of my questions are answered. Maybe there was a talk about the game in the conference, which I will check out later when I have more time.