Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Junior Potato

Cyberpunk 2077

CD Projekt Red has finally released footage of the behind-closed-doors E3 2018 demo of Cyberpunk 2077. A whole 48 minutes of it.

It’s looking real nice.

I have some random thoughts, though:

1) I’m kinda hoping that this is pushed back into the next console generation and polished up to match. It will be a great excuse to jump in and adopt the next PS or XB early.

2) The game reminds me of the opening hour of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided a bit too much.

3) In fact, it feels like the Cyberpunk universe could exist within the Deus Ex universe and it would be nearly seamless.

4) Is everyone in the future extremely cool and fashionable, and do they all have snide attitudes?

5) I’m concerned that the city doesn’t appear to be as large and diverse as they seem to be hyping it up to be. It looks like a heap of samey backlots and garbage-filled corridors, connected by empty streets and neon hubs.

6) But the character design is just tremendous. Check out that gang boss who’s had the top half of his face removed to make way for that optical augmentation.

I can’t wait to see more, though. I’m definitely interested in this game.

"4) Is everyone in the future extremely cool and fashionable, and do they all have snide attitudes?"

That has always been one of the main points of the original tabletop RPG: you have to be cool, trendy and fuck anyone else for your own sake.

Junior Potato
    MOAR CYBERPUNK

I thought we had a thread here!

PC minimum and recommended specs have been released and they're......lower than I expected.

With no RTX included in the count, I firmly believe.
    So take the Recommended and rise them by double the power to have the required power for max settings, still without RTX.
    I should be fine anyway with the Ryzen 3600 and the 2070 Super on a 1080p 21:9 monitor.

Junior Potato
    What do we have here?

I like how so many of the cars looks just like 1977 cars with 100 years of catalog parts thrown on.
    Get that weak shit off my track

I’ll be honest. I kinda wanna play it just for the cars.

So like, a futuristic GTA?

Junior Potato
    Here are updated PC system specs for running the game in various settings configs.

Do the math and see if your PC can run it.

I'll be trying to see if RT Ultra can run on my i5/2070 at 1080p. I'd be happy with that at 60fps.