Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

I'm on Ryzen 3600, 16GB 3600Mhz, 2070 Super and 1080p 21:9... I'm going to target Ultra detail and RT between Minimum and High, I reckon.
    I'm wondering if the NVMe game install will particularly help with loading times in this precise game. I'm glad there's Dolby Atmos available.

EDIT: unfortunately the list does not declares what is the minimum target fps for those tiers; I'd love to be 60 fps, I worry it could be prehistorical 30 fps.
    Also, surprised the game install will only take 70GB, allegedly at least. I expected around 90-110GB.

Junior Potato
    An SSD will definitely help with environment streaming in the open world bits, I'm not sure an NVMe will give any further advantage.

And is Dolby Atmos worth it? I can download the app on Windows to use with headphones (apparently for free since I have Game Pass).

The amount of hype and odd (not necessarily bad) branded peripherals is astounding.

Junior Potato
    My favourite was the Cyberpunk RTX 2080 Ti

An undoubtedly cool and desirable piece of kit.

But fully outdated before the game even launched

Junior Potato
    Automated lip synch for every character and NPC, in every language that the audio was recorded

Though not as good as fully hand-animated facial expressions or performance capture.

The question is, which language do you want to play it in...?