Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Administrator
    Short Circuit is my go-to right now. One-shots most people and if I'm lucky enough that the place has a network of security cameras, I can just hop through them and remotely detonate people's heads. Overheat only if I'm waiting for the cooldown on Short Circuit and I need something immediately.

My ability with the handgun is pretty good as a backup, but right now I mostly just skulk around and blow people's heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    In the end, you've got 7-8 NPC baddies all shooting/fighting/stabbing each other. Last one standing then puts a bullet in their own brainpan. Maybe I'm psycho, but that shit puts me in tears of laughter. It reminds me of the scene in RoboCop (the original), when the prototype wiped out all the technicians, then brain-drilled itself...
    That was one of the scenes in the first act of Robocop 2.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Well, shit, maybe that's why I didn't remember, exactly. RoboCop 2 was absolute dogshit, barring that scene, and the "Thank you for not smoking" bit.

I thought it was ok. The brainsmash at the end was good. 3 was horrific.

Administrator
    Patch 1.1 came out, supposedly fixed a bunch of bugs. It seems like it's fixed some of the more hilarious bugs, but introduced some game-breaking bugs for me. I'm starting to run into a semi-regular issue where I'll finish a side quest and I'll never get credit for it. Quest name still shows up on the right side of the screen but all the objectives are gone, and it shows up as a possible quest in the journal. Once you switch off of it, selecting the quest in the journal does nothing, but you also can't get rid of it. Reloading and re-doing the quest usually fixes it, but that's pretty annoying.

I also really wish they'd fix the "pick up items" UI because I often can't grab a specific item if there are more than one near each other and they really need to fix the minimap when driving.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I may shelf it for a bit and come back in a month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I may shelf it for a bit and come back in a month or so.
    Even if they fix the bugs it's not like the game will change from the empty shell it is.
    Good enough for sniping out people from distance or using hacks to make them explode, not much else.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I'll wait a bit, just to let the "luster" of the visuals fade in my memory, so when the new PC runs it, there may be some "nice" factor.

I played through it once, each run after this is cheating/modding my ass off.