Local Shadow Mesh Quality: High
    Local Shadow Quality High
    Cascaded Shadows Range: High
    Cascaded Shadows Resolution: Medium
    Distant Shadows Resolution: High
    Volumetric Fog Resolution: 1080p Ultra, 1440p High, 4K Medium
    Volumetric Cloud Quality: Medium
    Max Dynamic Decals: Ultra
    Screen Space Reflections Quality: Low but High if you find the amount of grain distracting.
    Subsurface Scattering Quality: High
    Ambient Occlusion: Low (there is barely a difference)
    Colour Precision: Medium
    Mirror Quality: 1080p High. 1440p High, 4K Medium
    Level of Detail: High

Recommended Ray Tracing Settings

Ray Traced Reflections: On
    Ray Traced Shadows: Off
    Ray Traced Lighting: Medium
    If that is not enough for you, Turn off reflections - the RT lighting is more important, on balance.

Image Quality Recommendations: 1080p DLSS Quality, 1440p, DLSS Balanced, 4K, DLSS Performance

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Ho/w does one scrap unwanted weapons? Assuming it's probably a skill I don't have yet.

I've just been selling them, keeping a handgun, rifle, and long range, highest DPS for each.
    Inventory menu hold Z. It’s a quick way to free up carrying capacity if you’re in the middle of a mission and can’t visit a shop.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Nice!

Found one potential work-around for bullet sponges, sniper rifle to the face. IT's working so far. Even though, technically, the pistol I have has a higher DPS (wtf)
    Last edited by drew; December 13th, 2020 at 02:29 PM.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Haven't bought this yet, not sure if I'll buy it soon or wait a while

Administrator
    I'm liking it a lot so far, but I'm only a few hours in. I definitely see what RWA is saying about the quests being the "follow the yellow marker" though. It would have been fun if there was some better way of doing wayfinding where you could explore more, most of the time I just feel like I'm told "now walk over here and wait a few".

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I'm just going through the "starter" area of NC doing the vigilante type stiff (going to assaults), trying to get some "perks" etc that way.

It's typically how I play games with character level up. I try to do all the little side shit ahead of time, and then go through the stortyline, with the last mission of the story being the last thing I do to complete everything. That way the end credit scroll truly is "the end" (before I play though again modding the shit out of it).

Administrator
    I should do that too, I just hit the point with Cyberpunk that I have hit with almost every high profile game of the past however many years. Following the storyline and get to a boss fight where it seems like I'm completely underpowered and have no clue what the trick is to winning, so now I'm just frustrated and annoyed.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    With the last three AC games, I did the vast majority of exploring/collecting, to the point that stuff I couldn't get to was because it was locked behind a campaign mission. I'd get to a point, and the mission would go like " can you go here and [whatever]" and one of my responses would be "already did it!" Usually days/weeks after I did it and I didn't remember.

Junior Potato
    Bruh.

I feel so sorry for anyone stuck having to play the game at this level of quality this Christmas.