Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do all cheap mice suck these days?

IMO, the MX Master series really are the gold standard for (right-handed) productivity. My v1 is still fine after all this years, and I am still happily using my v2S.

For more portable productivity, those other Logitechs are still great.

For gaming it is, I think, more a matter of personal preference. I personally think the Mad Catz RAT models are the best, but can see hwy others like other types. It also depends on what game you're playing.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    ^ Interesting. I actually have a Logitech gaming mouse somewhere at home that I bought several years ago for a free first-person shooter called Contract Wars. I ended up getting banned from that game for cheating, even though I had no idea how to cheat and pretty much stunk at the game anyway. I found an ambush spot in one of the maps and kept killing people as they turned a corner and I guess one of my victims was an administrator who decided to take revenge. Cheap kills? Definitely. Cheating? No.

I remember assigning the small extra buttons to switch weapons or something, but I had to download Logitech software to my Windows PC to be able to assign the buttons. I think I stopped using it because it always had a light on, even when the computer was idle, and I figured it was using unnecessary electricity. I'll have to dig it out of my box of miscellaneous PC parts at home and re-acquaint myself with it.

Thanks to everyone for the replies.
    I think the Logi gaming devices app has a large enough library to cover your mouse.
    acket.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I'm using exclusively MX Master...I have slight issues with the scroll wheel but other than that, agreed they're really nice

The MX Vertical is great BTW. I have used Masters for a long time, but I now really enjoy using the Vertical at work. I haven't tried it for gaming.