Page 54 of 117 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula One 2019

Quote Originally Posted by IMOA View Post
    Everyone likes everyone more than Zak Brown
    Zak Brown likes everyone more than Zak Brown.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    I agree.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    Which is weird because the Ric thing I just used for humor and it really is Steiner I don't like. Acts like a macho hardass for the camera but continues to kid glove Grosjean which absolutely is murdering the mid-term future of that team.
    Are you twitter? the recent Rich energy rants against Red Bull and Whyte Bicycles is too funny. I can see their sponsor having a bigger hand in the murder of Haas.
    acket.

Hah. I just don't understand the long leash RoGro gets unless he's paying significantly to play.

That was just to annoy you all.

Spoiler:
    Ron would have never allowed a member of McLaren be on a public event without team kit, beginning with himself.
    acket.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    That's his United Autosport team kit, which Zak Brown also owns. United Autosport has a big historics arm, so that's likely why he's wearing the United hat that day.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

I didn't know Zak Brown's an American?!?!?

And who's the Red Bull dude next to Mario? Billy Bob Thorton?

You couldn't tell by Zak's accent?

Not sure if serious, but the RB dude is Adrian Newey.

-

Pretty interesting to hear Gunter put KMag in his place. It seemed to me Kevin has had 'favored son' status.

-

Tough one for Vettel. I can see why the FIA may have wanted to draw a line in the sand to keep drivers in F1 and junior categories from claiming any hindrance during track rejoining was "accidental," but I really do think Vettel was just trying to gather up the car with as little time loss as possible, only looking in his mirror for Hamilton after he was already near the outside curb.

Doesn't that RB dude look like Billy Bob Thorton?!?!?

I honestly didn't know Zak Brown at all and had not enough interests or curiosity to find out.

With regard to Haas drivers, I think they are amazingly forgiving of their drivers. If Grojean were in the RB jr program, surely he'd be long gone? So perhaps he's their favorite son...

And yeah, with regard to Vettel, unfortunately FIA has drawn a line on quicksand. So far, you, Nigel Mansell, Mario Andretti all think it was an honest racing mistake... I think only Hamilton and Rosberg thought Vettel fully deserved the penalty...

Anyway, it's an unfortunate turn of events. Hopefully Vettel and Ferrari suck up their own mistakes and use this incident to fire themselves up more later on in the season...

I don’t think Hamilton necessarily thought he deserved the penalty as much as he wanted them to know his progress was impeded. And Rosberg...who fucking cares.

Then he wanted Vettel to stop considering retirement because Hamilton is seriously getting a little scared that Max is headed to Mercedes next season. Bottas is backsliding to his old self and Max is certainly leaving RBR at the end of the season due to the competition clause in his contract. Max to Mercedes would end Hamilton’s career right after Vettel leaves Ferrari. Interesting times ahead which is nice because the current state of affairs is pretty uninteresting.