Page 26 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula One 2019

Good to see Max up there even with Ferrari. Definitely an improvement from last year. Haas looking great. TR and Renault looking about even. Ricciardo could have signed with TR and done better

Good for Mercedes...I’m really tired of them but damn they are dominant.

All the feel good Kubica people from last season...that dude is terrible. Slamming the pit wall yesterday was embarrassing. If you can’t even set a good example to your young teammate then you are a waste of space on the grid.

Really excited to see Haas beat Renault this year. Just keep the mistakes down.

And good job to McLaren for beating Renault.
    Last edited by JoeW; March 16th, 2019 at 07:02 AM.

I'm eagerly awaiting Haas upping the game again!

Junior Potato
    Man that was an engaging race. I wouldn’t say exciting, but as someone who hasn’t watched a whole lotta F1 in recent years, I was engaged. The mid-field battles were quite alright. Thumbs definitely up.

The cars look good and they do seem easier to follow.
    The top 3 and teams 4-9 are closer than before, expecting a lot more in-track battles.

What’s happened the last few years? So many cars missing main sponsors.
    Also, this track is garbage, definitely worse than Hungary. Like Monaco without the challenge, prestige or elevation change.

Ricciardo's choice looking baaaaaad right now. Just foolish.

Interesting seeing the drivers turn the last three laps of the race into a mini-qualifying session for one point. Really curious to see what happens when a driver throws away a podium by crashing out while competing for a single point.

Once Vettel built a little cushion I thought Ferrari might bring Leclerc in for a few fast laps.

Not sure if it’s Australia or not but the aero changes sure didn’t add any more passing.

But good for Bottas just destroying his teammate. Max is going to give these guys fits as the year goes on...good stuff.

Booo to Ferrari for probably telling LeClerc to chill.

I definitely like the parity mid pack. Hopefully different tracks allow more freedom to see if drivers can follow and pass better.

Stupid Ham/Bot shouldn’t even be allowed especially if Vet/Lec wasn’t allowed

I still think Red Bull were premature promoting Gasley after watching him struggle to pass the B team car.

Agreed. My only thoughts are that it’s a bitch to pass there. I only saw a handful of passes the whole race.