Page 19 of 117 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula One 2019

Pics?

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    acket.

So in the aftermath of the first few days of testing I am in high-anticipation mode.

Of course I am hoping the Honda/RB partnership brings them closer to the top two...but I have a very tiny feeling that problems are coming.

I find myself rooting for Ferrari moreso than ever. I want to see them win the battle of the top two...and I want Leclerc to have a great rookie year and help Ferrari win the constructor's title as well. I have never been a Ferrari "fan" but I am hoping they prosper this year.

I like Ricciardo but I like him a tiny bit less driving a Renault. Not sure why honestly.

Really hoping Williams can pull themselves out of the cellar this year. They need a ray of hope.

I like seeing Kimi at Alfa. Finally no one to play team orders for this year.

I was sour on Kvyat getting a shot but I've come around a bit on TR. I would like to see Albon and Kvyat prosper.

I'm meh on Mercedes, Renault and Racing Point honestly.

That's how I feel

Anyway, you'll just have to put your fantasy money where your mouth is.

Speaking of which, when will registration begin?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    Of course I am hoping the Honda/RB partnership brings them closer to the top two...but I have a very tiny feeling that problems are coming.
    Of course! they're going to have integration problems. Meh, fuck redbull. But I want Honda to succeed, so i'll root for team Faenza.

I want Leclerc to have a great rookie year and help Ferrari win the constructor's title as well. I have never been a Ferrari "fan" but I am hoping they prosper this year.
    I'm indifferent to LeClerc (perhaps because I see him as the usurper to Bianchi's seat) and generally indifferent to Ferrari, but Merc's dominance has gone on for too long. Also, Hamilton being british in what is essentially a british sport gets annoying. So yeah fuck Hamilton and Mercedes; Ferrari, win.

I like Ricciardo but I like him a tiny bit less driving a Renault. Not sure why honestly.
    Me too, but I think that's because I like Hulk more.

Really hoping Williams can pull themselves out of the cellar this year.
    Me too, privateers deserve better, in general.

I like seeing Kimi at Alfa. Finally no one to play team orders for this year.
    I'd prefer if he was driving a Sauber, but, it's only a two year deal, and the fact that they've kept naming conventions (C38) gives me hope.

I was sour on Kvyat getting a shot but I've come around a bit on TR.
    I liked that James Key was the design honcho at TR, but with him leaving, I don't know how I feel about the team. I hope the torpedo does well, though.

I'm meh on Mercedes, Renault and Racing Point honestly.
    I like Mercedes, I just hate their dominance, and that it came about by cheating-is-really-not-cheating master Ross Brawn. Racing Point and Haas I like because bang for buck. Renault... bwoah.
    acket.

Yeah me hopes for Ferrari and LeClerc are largely based on my current dislike of Mercedes domination.

It’s also funny to note that seeing all these new boyish looking drivers and seeing how young they look. But then I realize Verstappen is the same age or younger than all but Norris who is 19. Crazy that he seems to be a veteran but is really still on the youngest end of the scale.
    Last edited by JoeW; February 20th, 2019 at 11:19 AM.

Fuck Ferrari, Fuck Vettel. Also Fuck Horner, Red Bull and Honda.

That reminds me, Fuck McLaren. I can't stand Zak Brown.
    acket.

acket.

Yasssss!