Page 29 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula One 2019

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Ric's stop seemed like electric violence. Marshals couldn't touch that thing and thus why the SC was deployed.
    acket.

Junior Potato
    Aww man that was LeClerc’s race.

There will be other chances though. It’s not like that was a fluke.

Yep...I predict he outscores Vettel this year. But reliability issues are the last thing Ferrari needs right now. That car was so good throughout the weekend. Such a shame.

Bahrain sounds like a continuation of 2018 in some ways; Ferrari having the performance edge on many weekends but not capitalising on it in terms of results, Vettel spinning the win away while being passed by Hamilton, Max coming in behind the Mercs and Ferraris.

Gutting for Leclerc, but he's well and truly laid down his marker, I'd be surprised if he's not winning races and in contention for the championship this year.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Ric's stop seemed like electric violence. Marshals couldn't touch that thing and thus why the SC was deployed.
    The red light was flashing on top of the T-Bar so no one dared touch it, even with Marigold's on.

I wonder what the shutdown procedure looks like in that scenario.

Well, he got in trouble (or investigated at least) for not putting the steering wheel back on. I wonder if that doesn't allow them to discharge it. The Marshals looked like they were trying to put it back on (with the big gloves on).

But that would be surprising. I thought there was a big button like the cutoff and neutral buttons on the top of the chassis.

Six tenths of a second......and he is one the softest compound. Tell him to put on some C3's and check back.

Damn that means Verstappen is flying. And Mick is definitely not. .6 sec is forever right now. With tire corrections it’s probably closer to 1.6-2.0
    Last edited by JoeW; April 2nd, 2019 at 09:51 AM.