Page 74 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula One 2019

So happy for Albon. Considering last year he thought his F1 dream's done... now he's getting a RB seat!?!?!?! Hope Albon is the type who'd perform well under such accelerated pressure...

Anyway, RB is probably aware of Max winning every time they demote DK, so they're probably waiting for the right timing to fire DK to help Max win more races.

IMHO, DK seems to be the type similar to Max... given a winning car, they'll both the win or crash type. Max has obviously matured, DK probably hasn't? Considering DK's experiences and he hasn't really totally dominated his jr teammate, I'd saying RB made a good call.

It'll be funny if Gasley does so well in TR and kicked DK's butt 2nd half of the season. I wonder what they'll do then? They have 2 drivers who've driven RB cars but demoted due to poor performances... hmmm...

Anyway, hope the Thai-fighter does well.

RBR has all their eggs in the Max basket right now. If Albon doesn’t shine brighter than Gasly then the future of RBR lies outside of their development program right now.

Yeah, I suspect RB might also rotate DK into RB car later on during the season just to assess all of their drivers. If all 3 failed to come reasonably close to Max, then maybe they'll get Bottas as Max's new wingman. I think currently Bottas is probably the BEST 2nd driver out there and will probably be available 2020.

Administrator
    I'm so happy that nobody (I think) calls me "The Gunt"

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    New team confirmed to be in talks with FIA/Liberty. Panthera, headed by two french dudes who were involved in sportscars. There's rumours of it being a Renault B-team, like Torro Rosso for Honda.
    acket.

Or like Haas for Ferrari?

Anyway, either way, additional racing seats will be good news for drivers..., but hopefully not more paid drivers...

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    acket.