Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2018

Al, are you sure that site is legit?

Not 100% sure, but I know people that have used it without an issue, and specifically for AC:U
    Note that it's for Unity, not Odyssey

Junior Potato
    2019!

Making this up as I go:

Best game this year for me was Ace Combat 7. It’s so innocent and pure, full of love for the medium of video games, awesome action, music, 100% cheesy storyline littered across many pre-rendered cutscenes replete with matching dialogue in the style that only Japanese artisans know how. The structure of each mission would always throw surprises at you, requiring the radio chatter to actually be relevant to what’s going on around you. The busy HUD and audio queues really do teleport you out of your seat and into the game. Add in the shameless romanticism for fighter jets and VR and you’ll find my favourite game of 2019.

The rest in no particular order follow below.

Link’s Awakening - cute remake of a classic

Assetto Corsa Competitzione - divisive balls-to-the-wall sim that keeps getting better with every update

Jedi: Fallen Order - finally a very good Star Wars game for neeeeeerds to sink their teeth into

Astral Chain - fantastic concept and fantastic execution for a new take on action games

Dirt Rally 2.0 - improves on its predecessor by a wide margin but is hampered by an excessive season pass DLC regime

Sekiro - I only played this for two weeks, making progress a little bit at a time, before getting sick of hitting my head against this game’s many walls. Fun traversal though

Halo: Reach - makes you love mid-2000’s Xbox Live again, and on PC to boot!

Anthem - haaa no just kidding