Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Shit, I forgot FC5.

...and FC3, FC4....

I started the year still pissing around with FO4.

Still:
    1555.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I pretty much only fucked around with three games this year: Assassin's Creed Origins, and Odyssey
    I want to get one of these for Xbox. Any recommendation which to get? I was thinking of starting with Origins because it came out first and I know it has the novel "tour" mode to view the landmarks and histories.

My games of the year. Not necessarily released this year...
    - Forza Horizon 4. Really appreciate the social elements they added. Game world felt so much more alive than previous Horizons.

- Gorogoa. Good call, RWA. Quickie but beautiful and thought provoking.

- Nier Automata. Did not beat yet (I know), but the story thus far and the soundtrack are top notch.

- Ni No Kuni II. Again, didn't beat yet, but has a ton of engaging systems and beautiful art. Cheesy, but solid story.

- Talos Principle. Recency bias, but it blew me away once I finally got over the hump of one puzzle and pushed through the rest of the game. One of the best puzzle games I've played.

- BlOps4 / PUBG / BFV / Wildlands. Lumping them together. Great shooters that I've had plenty of fun playing with friends. Some great BR gameplay with the first two. Hoping BFV creates a solid spin on the genre.

Administrator
    I really just played Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 4. Oddly, I'm finding it significantly more painful to fire up my consoles than my PC, so as much as I like Tetris Effect, it's not a "pick up and go" game, especially since the PS4 doesn't really play nice with the Harmony remote.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    You really can't go wrong with either ACO. But I would go with Origins first, since Odyssey is somewhat of an "extension" (more a different chapter) of Origins.

Odyssey implemented some new mechanics, that are good, bu take a bit of an adjustment after playing Origins for 100s of hours.

Junior Potato
    I’d start with Origins, purely for the logical reason that it’s available for 1/4 the price of Odyssey. By the time you beat it the second game will be cheaper too.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    That too.

I picked up AC:Origins on Black Friday. I still have AC:Black Flag and AC:Unity (which I hear is pretty good after they patched it and I think cost me all of $10) sitting around unplayed.

Thanks dudes Picked up Origins for $24
    (Sorry for the derail)

Junior Potato
    All G bruz

The cost of DLC and MTX will be cheaper as well, if they’re your thing.

Further derailment: AC:Unity is 49¢ (less than a Snickers bar)
    https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/gam...unity-xbox-one