SCCA is starting a Nationals level Time Trial Tour. They did some primer events last year but this is the first full season. They're promoting a very chill 'fun with cars' atmosphere. It's basically Track Night in America with stopwatches.

https://timetrials.scca.com/ if you want to read about it and see the calendar:

April 13-14: Thunderhill Raceway; Willows, California
April 27-28: Pittsburgh International Race Complex; Wampum, Pennsylvania
May 25-26: Carolina Motorsports Park; Kershaw, South Carolina
June 8-9: Portland International Raceway; Portland, Oregon
June 15-16: High Plains Raceway; Deer Trail, Colorado
June 22-23: Heartland Motorsports Park; Topeka, Kansas
July 5-6: Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park; Thompson, Connecticut
July 27-28: GingerMan Raceway; South Haven, Michigan
September 27-29: NCM Motorsports Park; Bowling Green, Kentucky. (Tire Rack Time Trials Nationals)
I post a thread because I intend to run in three to four of these events. Tyler is running one of them with me (Kansas), and I believe Russ is looking at doing the Thunderhill event. I will be at Carolina and Kansas for sure, and am planning on also doing GingerMan and if I can swing it the Nationals event at NCM. Unfortunately I can't make it to PIRC because I have class that weekend, go figure.

The program is new but I have worked with some of the guys that run it and know it's a quality experience. Wanted to raise some awareness on it if anyone wanted to come out and drive, or just come out and spectate/party. I know for myself I intend to camp at the tracks for the weekend and try and enjoy that as much as the seat time.

I'll be towing the E46 to the events this year; Tyler is working to get the Z07 ready.

Just wanted to extend an open invitation to anyone that might want to come out and compete or just have a little GTXF get together at the track. Many of the tracks have karting during the weekend as well, etc.

Cheers!