Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: SCCA Nationals TT Tour

Likely I won't make it.

Most likely from me murdering someone.

It's a real Cain and Able situation over there.

Har har....

Tyler and I will be at Eagles Canyon in Texas driving in the TTNT event June 6-7. If he can't get the C4 up in time we'll be sharing the SRT-4.

It's a 20 hour tow each way for me. But Eagles Canyon is on the schedule for One Lap in 2021 and Tyler and I are registered for that as well. So I'm doing this is as track reconnaissance effort.

Eagles Canyon was a lot of fun. Beautiful track. Got to shake down the new car at a new track, a very informative weekend.

My best runs:

Tyler's best runs:

I absolutely love having a co-driver, particularly one with the passion, drive, and engineering acuity that Tyler has. I'd share any car with him at any track. Below is our best Tracksprint runs set side-by-side. If I could get this kind of feedback every race weekend I'd learn a ton more.

I had fun. I don't feel like I came close to my potential but will do better as I get to know the car better. Also, we put over 4 hours of track time on an untested car in near triple digit heat and it didn't flinch; I couldn't be prouder of my $4500 shitbox.

Junior Potato
    Sick laps bros. I love to see shit* cars like the Neon getting punished to within an inch

*Shit, but good

Cam, how far are you from Road Atlanta? The spring event that was postponed is being moved to October/November sometime and Tyler and I will likely be there. Him with the Vette and me with the Viper or M6.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Sick laps bros. I love to see shit* cars like the Neon getting punished to within an inch

*Shit, but good
    I know what you mean. It's fun being able to flog something knowing I could leave it at the track and not be financially devastated if I rolled it.

I'll be taking it to Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park in two weeks. Should be a much calmer event with only one driver.

Nate, thanks for the kind words. I had an absolute blast.

I want back out there.