Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SCCA Nationals TT Tour

They're required by the series. They're sponsors so, yeah, in a way. But TT doesn't have a contingency program, unfortunately. Unless you count TireRack Rewards.

The TireRack sticker over the rear wheel arches were optional, stuck them on for the hell of it.

Had a really exceptional weekend with Ash, Tyler, Dakota, and Murphy at Heartland Motorsports Park.

Dakota took first and Tyler rounded out the podium. Really happy to see Tyler and the C4 turning hot laps this weekend.

Tyler turned up after 9pm on Friday and worked until something like 3am. I made it to 1am with him but I had a 5k foot race to run in the morning so I went to bed.

That is Dakota's blue Camaro. It was proper fast, and the course was wet. I think he took 5th overall and 1st in Sport 2. He has a video of him almost eating some wall but he wrangled it back under control, thankfully.

This is us sheltering in place during a very bad storm. Our camp was destroyed but our friend Charles had rented a garage so we salvaged what we could and slept in there for the night.

Just a really good time with friends at a fun track to learn. Very different than CMP for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I had a blast, I'll be getting my post weekend experience up once some things slow down a touch!

Trying to figure out how to pull NCM!

NCM has the potential to be a really big event. I'm angling towards making sure I get to NCM and sacrificing Gingerman if I have to.

Just got word that I am approved off for the entire weekend for this!!!

Yeah, I just put in my leave slip as well, including the Holley Day. I'm going to leave Wednesday at noon, so I'll get there around 8ish on Wednesday night.
    It might be smart for me to put on a fresh set of pads after Gingerman next weekend as we're going to get a ton of seat time at NCM.

My Hankook RS-4s are holding up very well. Some shoulder wear on the fronts from CMP but other than that they're good as new.

I registered at 1230 today. Looks like the will be a ton of people here.

Registration was over 100 by the time I went to bed. The cap is 200. I'm still not convinced they'll hit it but it'll be interesting.

Just found out THE Andy Pilgrim is going to be at the Holley test day this Thursday. Literally a dream come true for me. Andy is a super cool dude who can flat out wheel.

This trip is getting better and better. Just hope I can keep the car together.

Clothes are packed, Dakota's tow rig is ready, I need to get an oil change for the truck before we head out.

So I need to get the jeep off the trailer (it doesn't run, that POS), the Corvette loaded, and tools packed.

Full send time!