Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SCCA Nationals TT Tour

Cuda, I mentioned it in an earlier thread but if you wanted to get out to one of these I am happy to share the E46. I am fairly certain we won't be in the same run group.

I made the same offer to Tyler, but it looks like he is on course to get the Z07 finished in time. Kansas is halfway.

The downside for you is that I am doing the midwest and east coast events. But, if you have the time and some travel money stashed away, come play.

Same applies with me, the Z07 will be available if you want to come back out to KC.and this car is not too nice to run

I'm doing some promotional work for SCCA TTN Tour. As a thanks they've given me a promotional code I can hand out to friends that will give you $50 off registration for any TTN event. If you use it I get $25 off TTNT Nationals at NCM at the end of the year. If anyone other than Tyler, who already has it, wants it let me know and I'll send it over.

Car sharing is also an option at TTN events if you don't have a ride of your own. No comp license needed, they'll give you one when you sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I cannot participate, but would like to meet you at the track. I'll bring a camera. Unfortunately, there are no spectator facilities at Carolina Motorsport Park. You can only view the track from a small area near turn one or the paddock.
    You're welcome to stand on the van, at your own risk. The roof is 7ft in the air, might gain you some perspective.

I was just wondering yesterday when this was happening. Just a couple of weeks away! Height is not really the problem. Only getting to take photos from one spot is the problem.

It was great to finally meet the Gesses in person. I even got a ride in the car. It is a freakin' hot day today. The car's thermometer got up to 102F (39C)! Anyway, here's some photos.

DSC_1561.jpg DSC_9746.jpg

Looking great
    Get that weak shit off my track

Good times! Nate you look tired.

That was at noon on Saturday when Cam left. It was 102F when he was driving home and I had 40 minutes in the car already.

I didn't feel tired through the weekend; dragging ass now though.

Do you get money off for the stickers on your car?