Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ace Combat 7

Found AC6 in the store, but says it's unavailable.

Maybe it's just "unavailable" to buy... Try seeing if it still let's you download it or something?

Also:
    https://kotaku.com/how-to-make-ace-c...ive-1831919676

I got a code from Xbox Live today for AC6.

Junior Potato

You’ll like it. It was my first foray into Ace Combat. The demo blew me away and it was an instant must-buy. Scored the disc version for maybe $20 when I sniped an eBay sale back in… 2010. That’s the one you saw me playing on teh Xbox last weekend. The graphics and gameplay are absolutely top notch and haven’t dated at all, though I’d love to see it at 4K on the One X.

I had AC6 on disc back in the day.

The novelty wore off this game fast.

Junior Potato
    Nooooooo!

I completed campaign last night and loved it. The last mission was pretty simple compared to some of the mid-game objective-based stuff, only made harder by the difficult dogfighting.

But, overall it was a 10/10 for me. I looked up how to unlock the special skins too. It’s hard, but I got the skin for mission 3, which looks like the YF-16 prototype from the 80s

Once I finished the campaign and played multiplayer a few times, I went back to improve my rating on some of the missions. Then, I got up to the later missions and thought that they are just kind of annoying.

Subsequently, I started the campaign in AC6. I got up to the mission where you have to shoot down Strigon squad. It is just not possible for me to hit those damn bastards. I got ten wingmen "helping" me, yet they do nothing. I do not know what I am doing wrong. I seem to remember finishing the campaign years ago.

This is Game Pass for xbone, pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Subsequently, I started the campaign in AC6. I got up to the mission where you have to shoot down Strigon squad. It is just not possible for me to hit those damn bastards. I got ten wingmen "helping" me, yet they do nothing. I do not know what I am doing wrong. I seem to remember finishing the campaign years ago.
    I could not sleep the other night, so I revisited this mission, unsuccessfully. Tried again the next day. I still could not complete it, despite trying about 20 times. It's a tough one, for sure, even on normal difficulty. I got really close once. I have to get lucky with the gun or get a point-blank missile hit to shoot down an enemy fighter. Their planes' performance defy physics.