Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WRC 6

I am enjoying this game, despite its idiosyncrasies. However, the multiplayer just doesn't work right now. I was able to join a lobby a few days ago, after getting repeated error messages. All my competitors quit out a few corners into the race, I assume because I was leading. I have not been able to get into a game since. Now when I look for a game it just tells me, "The search failed."

I am kind of disappointed by the lack of variety of stages. "Oh, we're doing this stage again for the third time this rally."
    Last edited by Cam; January 29th, 2019 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I am kind of disappointed by the lack of variety of stages. "Oh, we're doing this stage again for the third time this rally."
    Don't ever play Dirt Rally.

Start new career on Medium. Do one season in Jr. and two seasons in WRC2. Win nearly every rally, some by 1-2 minutes ahead. Win three rallies in a row to start a season in WRC. Everything seems normal, then get to Argentina. Finish the rally two minutes down.

Edit: Somehow the difficulty got set to hard. Hard difficulty is like "humble the player" mode.
    Last edited by Cam; February 1st, 2019 at 03:26 PM.

Another odd thing about playing on hard; my shocks were broken by the end of the first stage and I didn't even go off the road or hit anything.