Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattooz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar

Tattooz

Did a few searches and couldn't find a topic on them, but is there one? If not, this'll do.

So. Who's got tats, who wants tats and who's got pics of what they have/want?

My wife has got:
    - A tiger on her lower back, recently 'overwritten' by a MUCH better tattoo artist. Now it actually looks like a tiger instead of one drawn by a kid on a cave wall in the dinosaur days.
    - A big tattoo on her upper back of an angel (?) and a grim reaper (?) (think that's what they are)
    - And today she got one of Spyro the dragon on her arm.

As for me, i haven't got any and probably never will. If anything though, i'd probably get a t-rex. Just can't think of anything else really.

My one and only tattoo. I would like another, but Nathan threatens divorce. He's beyond more worth it than ink on my skin. 34089_522735902641_289827_n.jpg

I never understood the allure of tattoos. Not likely I will ever get one. *shrug*

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    The allure is artistic, homie.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    The allure is artistic, homie.
    This is why I have one and want more. I enjoy art in mostly all forms. If It wouldn't cause a fight, I would have Love The Run on my ankle with the mileage I have done and a pink ribbon incorporated. Also, would like both my parents signatures on my wrist to remember them by. Who knows, maybe I'll be a rebel and get more ink.

Junior Potato
    You could say I’ve got a ‘thing’ for chicks with heaps of tatts. Not full body coverage, mind you. Maybe on the level of Arabella Drummond.

So hawt.

I’ve contemplated getting work done before, but don’t know where to start. I do know from most people who have them that you get less hung-up on what to get once you start taking strides down that path. The third or fourth one you get is easier to decide on, etc.

But… they’re with me forever and I don’t want shitty ones! Yet if I keep that mindset I’ll never have any!

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    The big tattoo, completely finished now. I kept suggesting a pool of blood under the reapers stabby thing, but oh well.
    It was still healing when this pic was taken, which is why it looks a little odd.
    tambigbacktat.jpg

And Spyro, done yesterday. Coincidently, the purple tee shirt she's wearing is also a Spyro one, bought from EB Games the other day.
    50272801_10157116552873708_1656222020213407744_n.jpg

For context, when she brings it up she talks about SLEEVES. This while she's working to become a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    For context, when she brings it up she talks about SLEEVES. This while she's working to become a doctor.
    I only tease you about a full sleeve. I can't imagine enough tattoos to fill my arm with that I like. The 2 I listed surely wouldn't cover my arm.

The company I work for and did in Wisconsin did not like visible tattoos. I once wore a shirt that showed a small part of my tattoo and was told to not wear it again due to unprofessionalism. I don't think everyone is uptight about them, but the medical profession still see it as a problem. Meanwhile they will wear tightass leggings and call those pants to work??? What do I know....��

I feel like tattoos are so ubiquitous now (at least in North America) that no one would blink an eye at them. *shrug* Then again, I'm one of those stinkin' pinko liberal artsy types.