Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2019 MotoGP

Same plain old boring Repsol colours. Wish they'd do something different but it's easily recognisable I guess.

Junior Potato
    What about Rossi, HHHMMMMMMMMM??????????

(mild spoiler for round 1 Qatar - some names, no "who won" or podium info but some name mentioned)

Wow - good race.
    Hard to say great race when there are so many good races...

What was Jack Miller thinking? Yeah had to do something, but on the racing line with a crowd behind him - lucky it didnt end up in a serious crash.
    Last lap/finish - yawn, another MotoGP race with last lap and last corner antics!
    Actually the closeness of 1/2 didnt highlight the closeness of the top 10 (or top 15 points scorers). Seems the lead group was in tyre management - especially when fasted lap came from last place, a rookie from pit lane!
    Top 11 with 10s, top 5 within 1 second - thats more like Moto3
    Lorenzo was a bit out of it, Rossi is still a god at 140 years old, Marquez is amazing and Dovi does have his days. Would have like to see Miller (with intact bike) stay there. And great to see newer guys made their presence felt - Mir was amazing!

Oh and terrible TZ for Australia - worse I checked the tv guide and saw 2:30... set alarm woke up and... fishing show. Damn it - hadnt set daylist savings on my bedroom PVR, so I was out by an hour. Attempted an hours sleep, then woke again at 3:30am to watch the race.

Missed the last race.
    But Marc is a machine.

Mugello last lap from onboard cameras.
    http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2019...r-s-pov/295326

Last Lap of AustrianGP <--- Open for video*

*If you get "This video is not available in your location" you'll need a VPN or open on Tor window in Brave.

Yeah, after some snoozers, Austria was great.

Yamaha needs to find some major power gains. They were getting SMOKED on the straights, even when coming out of the corner right in the slipstream.