Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: We're all gonna die (The climate change thread)

Junior Potato
    Just a note regarding “deliberately lit” fires.

It could be a camp fire or a stack of rubbish or a hazard reduction burn that got out of control.

But it doesn’t mean arson. It’s a term the cops use to define a fire that they think was lit by a human on purpose, but doesn’t fit the criteria for arson.

Aside: In the US at common law it can only be arson if there is structural damage to a building.

Thanks Lewie! Very nice of him...

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    The Chinese government has locked down a fouth city* because of the coronavirus panic. Do we still have time to take shelter before a morally-bankrupt German doctor transplants a contaminated liver in some back-alley clinic somewhere in South America?

*(Wuhan, 11M; Huanggang, 6M; Chibi, 0.5M; Xianning, 2.5M)
    acket.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    It's interesting that while other countries have had cases, they haven't seemed to spread, so either they've caught them quickly or whatever the doctors in those countries are doing are more effective?

Really bad timing with CNY happening

Administrator
    Pretty stoked that I'm being roped into going on a Cruise in two days!

Just wash your hands often, stay away from pool, sauna, buffet and Chinese passengers you should be fine!

City of Wuhan has turned into a ghost town... residents crying for help...

https://www.worldofbuzz.com/wuhan-ha...ying-for-help/

There was even a report of parents leaving their feverish children behind at the airport and flew away... sounds kinda unbelievable but anything is possible in China... sigh...

This is how an authoritarian regime treats its citizens. At 1st suppress the news... and then when it’s out of control, locked down the city and just let them die. There are so many Chinese anyway, won’t matter if some of them die... not just death by disease, but probably by lack of food!!! sigh...

Some Chinese citizens are being self assholes too... deliberately taking anti fever meds to avoid detection during travel and post on social media to brag about how smart they are traveling to Shanghai Disneyland and abroad... at least Disney is being smart and shut the park down now.

Oh, and to the source of the problem... can’t really blame the communists now... not sure why Chinese love eating exotic crap so much... the famous Wuhan seafood market... looks like a very exotic and dirty pet store or zoo!

No English in this article but pictures themselves should be able to translate them words:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/CnjjWoU4W...FHLgIJOgBWrKO4
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; January 23rd, 2020 at 11:02 PM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    It really is a mystery how we're not zombies yet.
    acket.