Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: We're all gonna die (The climate change thread)

Junior Potato
    I’m going to completely disregard anyone’s assertion that she is being ‘used’ unless they can provide irrefutable evidence.

Otherwise, it’ll mean we go down the conspiracy rabbit hole. I’ve not often had to mention my all-encompassing disdain for conspiracy theories in the past.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    it's what happens when they can't attack someone on the merits of their position so they use other tactics instead

Junior Potato
    Yeah... I know...

And it is tiring...

It's not even an original tactic. Someone thought of it, then it has blown up, and I've seen it repeated about 20 times on Facebook.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mk View Post
    Sweden is in better position.
    It has good neighbours.
    Norway is also neighbors with Finland. I seem to remember Norway gave you a mountain over at that border not that long ago since you don't have all that many.

Quote Originally Posted by "mk
    The girl has aspergers.
    She's clearly used.
    I take it you've never met anyone with Asperger's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Norway is also neighbors with Finland.
    I think the implication was that Sweden is not a good neighbour. 😉

Administrator
    Ahh, I read it as "Sweden's better off than Norway because it has good neighbors, those neighbors being Finland." Entirely possible I misread that.

Swervo was just joking.

Although I can never tell when mk is joking or not... often times I don't even get what his point is..., nevertheless, I just don't think he is a non-believer of climate change.

Whatever her condition is, she is very determined and single minded. As for who is using her? Well, we are ALL using her to send a message to the likes of Trump, aren't we?

No need to be so upset about what mk said IMHO. She is very special/weird for a teenager, right? She's pushing a great message, but if I were her dad, I'd only agree to let her do this after she's 18. I most certainly won't let my kid being 'used' this way.

Anyway, would you like to clear yourself up mk? Are you really 'attacking' her because you really want to derail her message?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; September 25th, 2019 at 09:03 AM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiat500 View Post
    I think the implication was that Sweden is not a good neighbour. ��
    At least their flag is prettier.

Spoiler:
    I know, that's the punchline!
    acket.

Shes a 16 year old girl. If she was a 40 year old man do you think there would be the same amount of media coverage? Allowed to speak at the UN?

The message is fine but they're definitely using her in order to put it front and center in the media. Her family knows that, her parents are in the entertainment business.

Administrator
    Well, admittedly a 40 year old man demanding everyone listen to him isn't exactly notable.