Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: E3 2019

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Ok.

Xbox Game Pass for PC costs USD$5 a month and it’s available right now.

That’s a deal. Though it does have half the games as it’s console counterpart.

And Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is a new thing, and it costs $15 a month.

What you get with that is Game Pass for both platforms as well as XB Live Gold.

That’s also a deal. Whew!
    Introductory price for Game Pass ultimate is a dollah.

One. Dollar.

I'm now downloading Hellblade, FH4 and Metro Exodus to my PC. Time to see what this RTX malarkey is all about. I've got a month of gaming to do before I get bored of it again! But this time its on a decent computer and not a cheapo Xbox One S...

Cyberpunk definitely appears to be pretty awesome. I need some gameplay though.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_SS View Post
    Cyberpunk definitely appears to be pretty awesome. I need some gameplay though.
    48 minutes is enough?

Junior Potato
    Did anyone catch Devolver's show from yesterday? It managed to top last year's show by a stretch. Fucking amazing.

And yeah, all the game announcements in the show are legit. Including the Devolver Bootleg compilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Blerpa View Post
    48 minutes is enough?
    Indeed!

Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Breath of the Wild sequel, and Gods & Monsters ended up being the “winners” for me.

Plenty of other games on my ‘buy’ list, but those were the three that got me kinda excited when I saw them in video.

I'm in for Cyberpunk 2077 (even if it would happen to "just" be The Witcher 3 in cyberpunk guise) and G&M.
    Very happy for the Halo Collection coming to PC (They will cost 10$ each, beside Halo 3 ODST that will cost 5$) for a grand total of 55$.
    Also intrigued by Watchdogs Legion.

Cyberpunk looks amazing, and it makes me wish video games had a “cinema mode” where I could just watch the game play out in full quality, since it’s likely a game I don’t want to actively play myself, but I want to appreciate the art that it is.

Junior Potato
    Here’s what I’ve been waiting for!

Pretty cool stuff. New Smash fighters, Astral Chain, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Daemon X Machina is looking better, and BotW sequel. People will be deeply over-examining that snippet of footage for a long time. Confirmation of a Witcher III port too.

Interestingly, no mention (yet) of updated Switch hardware. Rumours have been very strong, so it might be a talking point closer to Christmas. Also no mention of Bayonetta 3, which I thought would be a holiday tentpole alongside Pokémon.

And I think every Resident Evil game, save for RE7, is available to play on Switch this year!

Edit to add: I’m dying to play Cadence of Hyrule and Links Awakening!
    Last edited by Rare White Ape; June 11th, 2019 at 01:06 PM.

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    TIFA looks amazing....that is all
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com