Page 96 of 132 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 2020

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    A race, yesterday? I saw a parade, this morning.
    acket.

I saw a future Ferrari pilot drive his car right into a wall on lap 1. That was quite stupid.

I saw Hamilton disappear into the garage to primp before the public could lay their bare eyes on his greatness. Again. Again making them do the interviews out of order.

I remembered the last time I wore actual shoes was back in July. Sandals almost always...until it gets cold here...which may never happen at this rate.

I haven't worn shoes since March Shutdown! I only wear shoes to the office, ever since we work at home, my shoes are just collecting dust...

Anyway, I'm really worry for Albon... it seems it's just difficult to find a comparable teammate for Max... Daniel Ricciardo was it!

Wonder if it's psychological or perhaps team's preferential treatment? Even for Ricciardo, drivers just don't seem to be able to thrive as Max's teammate... Gasley for sure is looking better at this point...

Also, hope for more penalties for Hamilton please! Apparently somebody in F-1 doesn't like him just like JoeW! Too bad Max didn't capitalize on this and allow Bottas to pass him by...

It would be interesting to see how the points would look if they were distributed all the way down in single point increments.

1st-20pts
    2nd-19pts
    All the way to 20th-1pt.

Damn. Ferrari in 6th place in constructors championship.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    And they've worked hard for it!

Seriously, though, I think Spoonface Jr. looks killer... Michael sure laid good foundations for the kid, hopefully he can develop into a fast competitor and Ferrari can bounce back in time for his eventual signing.
    acket.

Michael was lucky to have found an engineer as good as Brawn and teammates seemingly fit for #2 spots.

It'd been more interesting to see Michael having Kimi as teammate... to actually lose that obvious #1 status for 2007, but Michael didn't give Ferrari the chance.

Nico Rosberg certainly has shown Michael he's too old to return in Mercedes.

For sure Jr. won't win championships with current Ferrari nor with a teammate like Leclerc. Still, looking forward to have to kid join the party.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    I’m sure there are some pretty lame things that annoy you.

I am no nonsense kinda guy so all the beatification stuff gets to me...primarily when he keeps the interviewer waiting, sometimes to the point where they have to interview them out of order. Just borders on disrespect.
    Read this yesterday on a different forum and remembered it when I read your post:

Anyone notice Lewis's off-track body language in the last two races? When they red flagged in Italy he was out of the car and can't hold or carry anything for himself. He's got his blonde handler right there to hand him everything. Poor girl is an f'ing pack-mule for him. Then he takes off on the scooter and when he arrives at the stairs to where ever he's headed, he just ditches the scooter at the foot of the stair. If he was my kid he'd have gotten his ass kicked for for leaving his toys where someone would break their neck on it. This weekend after the race he heads to the wrong helmet/ball cap table and takes Botas's stuff, then goes and dumps his gloves on the hood of the safety car. Sorry, I don't care how good a driver you are, you need to act like there are other people in the world and not just behave like everyone and everything around you is there just for your use. Do all the drivers act like such primadonas when they are out of the car?

Someone else noticed as well