Page 125 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1315

Thread: F1 2020

And Russell is first right now. Bottas 4th. LMAO

EDIT: Simone Resta will leave Ferrari and join Haas by the first of January 2021.
    Enrico Cardile will replace him and will have the whole responsibility of the technical department... waiting for a possibile big name to come from outside.
    Last edited by Blerpa; December 4th, 2020 at 06:14 AM.

And the weekend begins...as Bottas ponders his future.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Wolff says Hamilton not having the best of times. Doubts he could be back for Abu Double.
    acket.

Well the Fantasy people with Russell are going to pick up some extra bonus points

"So, it appears that Bottas has taken oval literally, here's where he was driving during Free Practice"

@somersf1
    acket.

George!!

Awesome driving to hop into a different car and top both practice sessions. Well surpassed my expectations.

Palmer on BBC:
    On his [best] flying lap, Russell had so much margin to go quicker in Turn Eight. He was really safe through there as well. The difference in the attitude of the two Mercedes cars is polar.

You've got Bottas on the limit, hustling the car on the limit of oversteer through that fast section, and Russell if anything looked like he was under-driving. He was so smooth at the wheel.

I would be delighted if young Mr Russell is able to take over Hamilton's seat whenever he retires, and extend the run of British championship success.

Well what was telling was when Russell asked on the radio what the target lap time was for the race. They told him 57s almost in a way like it should be a cake walk.

Looking forward to it.

Big question. If he out qualifies Bottas by a few grid spots...do they still try to figure out a way to get the slower Bottas out front? I feel like Verstappen is going to force Mercedes to let Russell run out front because (at the current paces) Bottas is far enough off that he will be as much help as Albon has been.

This track is dumb btw.

short track means leaders will be catching slower cars constantly, which might ruin their tires.

this race is going to get interesting on the strategic front.
    acket.

Maybe, just maybe MB has a super special car designed for Hamilton... and George was just lucky enough to have fun with it for couple of races...

So looking forward to the remaining races!

Besides this COVID crap, I think all future driver champs should just take a sabbatical and allow a young driver a shot with their awesome ride!

Interesting Qualy. It's notable there are some yawning gaps between teammates in terms of placings -

Redbull 9 places gap between teammates
    Ferrari 9
    McLaren 7
    Racing Point 5

ironic that the two teams whose cars qualified adjacent to one another, Merc & Williams, are the two running stand-in drivers!

I wonder if the divergence suggests that the car is less important than the driver on this layout?

Hope Russell manages to hold position starting from the dirty side of the grid tomorrow, got my fingers crossed for him But a good chance for Bottas or Verstappen to take a win.