Page 128 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1315

Thread: F1 2020

Ha

Yeah, don’t over think it and end up putting the tires on the wrong car!

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Hamilton tests negative. Expected to race at UAE race.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Blerpa View Post
    Point is, [Camilleri] can try to change the DNA of Ferrari's history and mission (good luck with that, probably easier to make Trump a commie) but he cannot change how the public perceives F1.
    F1 in Europe and Asia is like Nascar in US: nothing else exist and matters. Not even MotoGP or Le Mans.
    You are a racing team and out of it? You do not exist.
    I take a bow, my friend.

Ferrari has announced its CEO Louis Carey Camilleri has stepped down from the company and its board of directors “with immediate effect”. His retirement is due to “personal reasons”, Ferrari confirmed. Its executive chairman John Elkann will act as interim CEO and begin a process to choose a replacement for the 65-year-old.

Camilleri took over in charge of Ferrari in July 2018, when his predecessor Sergio Marchionne stepped down suddenly due to ill health, shortly before his death.
    acket.

At those levels, "personal reasons" can only mean stealing from richer dudes than him or having entered a guilty plea with authorities.
    acket.

I dunno much else but he was recently very sick with Covid-19.

Who knows! it might be a health issue or he could have had an epiphany about his life now that he looked death in the eye and decided that he doesn't need to put that much effort into making money, he'll just rent the fuck out of his capital assets, like most capitalists.

Or, there could be some Agnelli Drama coming up in a few weeks.

Anyway, Verstappen ahead of Albon by some margin, and the track seems to suit the RB. Bottas ahead of Hamilton by some margin, but #44 reported brake problems. Ocon ahead of Ricciardo by some margin. Perez is going to take on new PU components so he'll also take a penalty. Carlando are fifth fastest. So with 22 points separating third from fifth place, the WCC is going down to the wire.
    acket.

Lewis Hamilton seems to be suffering from some post-Covid ill effects, some level of 'long Covid'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/55289009

As with many people who have come out of the other side after coronavirus, Hamilton says the main issue for him is one of "overall energy".
    "One of the symptoms is it really drains you," he said. "I have been trying to sleep as much as I can but recharging is not as easy as it has been in the past.

Obviously this race doesn't much matter, but I'm concerned that worst-case, he could be less than 100% for months. Probably I'm over-worrying tho and he'll be fine by the end of the year.