Page 52 of 132 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 2020

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    The teams won't change much, they're in the business of optimum performance. The FIA, however, should make even the smallest changes, for example, 3 DRS zones was one too many for a track that short.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    Should be interesting to see how each team does things differently being able to run a race back to back.
    Yeah, for the drivers who crashed out or failed to finish, this is gonna be like video game... redoing and see if they can do better...

Also, Mercedes almost couldn’t finish the race do drivers were told to stay off the curbs... wonder if this means they’ll be slower?

Or perhaps more teams also needed to stay off the curbs, with so many DNFs... they just didn’t have the ability to foresee trouble like Mercedes?

Also, will RB figure out what’s with their electrical issue, or will they suffer another double DNF?

Anyway, should be interesting...

Has there been a report on what put Russell out? Latifi did finish the race and Russell has never striked me as driver of the car breaker variety.

David Croft got confused on the broadcast and mentioned that whatever ailment was wrecking havoc with Mercedes' gearbox sensors could also be responsible for Russell's retirement. But since they're different boxes, and I believe Williams' is peculiar in that its casing is billeted from aluminum instead of CF, they wouldn't have the same problems affecting them.
    acket.

Junior Potato

Ooh, that was poetry!
    acket.

Administrator
    That was great

Landobot.

Bottas and Leclerc under investigation by the FIA for violating Covid-19 curfew, as they both went to their respective homes in Monaco after the Austrian GP.

I hope they get a hefty fine, if not an outright 2-week confinement, the whole organization of these 8 GPs was taken with so much care and sacrifice from everyone for them to just go do.
    acket.

Junior Potato
    Ahhh geez.

Guys....

*facepalm*

Junior Potato
    Mugello has been confirmed as a race on this year's calendar!

Same with Sochi.

This is amazing news. Mugello is such a fantastic track. It will follow the Italian GP at Monza.