Page 85 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 2020

Ask me about my bottom br
    Does Ferrari feel they can't make good on the performance clauses of their signed drivers?
    acket.

Junior Potato
    Now rearrange that list to be in the same order as their championship performance so far this year

Also with regards to Hamilton, eagle-eyed observers will note that he has a deal with Gran Turismo. Would this come under personal sponsorship arrangements?

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Holy Jesus, these cars on this track, especially down through Casanova and back up through Arrabbiata 1+2, look amazing.
    Aren't the drivers complaining of neck stress from all the lateral loads? Even with their freakish necks. That could be a factor at the later stages of the race.

That is, if the 300 kms of the GP are run at race speeds. Which I doubt.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Would this come under personal sponsorship arrangements?
    I don't know. For example, the Tommy Hilfiger brand is both a team sponsor and a commercial ally for Hamilton; I would expect the recent X44 off road racing team would somehow be associated to Mercedes, Lewis is not working behind his "parent" company's back.
    acket.

Honestly I don’t see many passing opportunities here since most of the corners are flat out. I definitely see a few safety cars

I can see why they like the track for a pure driving experience by yourself but with other cars on track it looks challenging to pass.

"It's a DNF for MXV"

Sweet, sweet music.
    acket.

hahaha future goat misses a gearshift.

"I've got no power", yeah, sure dude.
    acket.

#BuildTheTraps
    acket.

Dude you are an idiot sometimes I swear. He was hitting 5th gear passing Hamilton before the car started going backwards. He did not miss a shift...the car just lost about 2-300 hp and it was over. Obvious power unit problem...could be a carry over from last week.
    Last edited by JoeW; September 13th, 2020 at 06:56 AM.

Why was he going thru the menus, then? Because the car "lost" power? That's the oldest excuse in the racer's playbook.

My guess is he got confused on the launch procedure for the new "not-a-different" mode that Red Bull snuck in. He didn't lose power from the engine, that was the first phase of launch and he did that fine, he just could not deploy the battery power for the second phase of the start, that's as close as you get to a "missed shift" on these hybrids.
    acket.