Page 94 of 132 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 2020

Hamilton irritates me so much. Every time he gets out the car he has this overly long period where he walks off and primps himself so he looks good for his adoring fans and media. Everyone else is sweaty and their hair is messed up...they throw a hat on and they’re done.

Every time I see it I get so annoyed.

And sadly I think of all the teams the one with the biggest disparity between teammates in qualifying is RBR. Albon over a second off Max this time around. Not a good sign for the future.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    And sadly I think of all the teams the one with the biggest disparity between teammates in qualifying is RBR. Albon over a second off Max this time around. Not a good sign for the future.
    That's an outlier. I hope.
    acket.

Junior Potato
    Hamilton irritates me so much. Every time he gets out the car he has this overly long period where he walks off and primps himself so he looks good for his adoring fans and media. Everyone else is sweaty and their hair is messed up...they throw a hat on and they’re done.

Every time I see it I get so annoyed.
    Right now he is one win and one championship behind M Schumacher. He is a few months away from becoming GOAT.

Stats goat.

I don’t recall Michael spending extra time to primp and preen as soon as he jumped out of the car. Hell Hamilton even starts before he gets out sometimes.

I just read that Racing Point/Aston will bring back racing green colors next year.

Thank goodness. That pink was making my eyes hurt.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post

Edit: He is interested in selling DBXs and Valkyries and making the racing team closely associated to the Bond franchise so that his fashion brands can get bang-for-buck advertising. That's also the reason why he is interested in booting the Mexican contender in favor of the German multiple WDC, branding and all that. He also wants to get rid of the pink livery because it clashes with the macho Bond image.

acket.

I think that's a pretty lame thing to be annoyed by. He didn't really do it until he start growing out the braids.

I wouldn't be surprised if Giovinazzi took a minute to do his hair if he ever had the opportunity to do an interview right out of the car, since he's really the only other one with serious hair AFAIK (I have no idea what Latifi looks like, lol).

I’m sure there are some pretty lame things that annoy you.

I am no nonsense kinda guy so all the beatification stuff gets to me...primarily when he keeps the interviewer waiting, sometimes to the point where they have to interview them out of order. Just borders on disrespect.

Junior Potato
    Stats goat.

I don’t recall Michael spending extra time to primp and preen as soon as he jumped out of the car. Hell Hamilton even starts before he gets out sometimes.
    Oh I wasn’t talking about Schuey’s grooming habits, good as they were. He was always perfectly clean-shaven.